what are some things I can do hide excess skin before surgery

Zellawillfly
on 2/25/22 8:26 pm
DS on 02/14/18

I'm transgender women who had weight loss surgery 02/14/2018 and lost about 200pounds now I'm left with my excess skin So my question is what are some things I can do hide excess skin before surgery so I can feel more feminine.

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/22 2:07 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

That's a really interesting question. I

suppose my first question to You is how much discomfort are you willing to tolerate even for a few hours for beauty? Like I won't wear spanx or girdles or " waist trainers " no matter what .... Because they HURT ?.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/1/22 4:49 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Really all you can do is dress to conceal or just ignore it. I like slim fitting tanks under my shirts because they smooth and conceal; I have used compression long sleeve shirts when I wanted to hide my dragon wings but I've given up on that, they are a part of me now! Unisex long line boxer-briefs like from undersummers or Woxer are great, so comfy and give a little extra coverage (I found them pre-WLS because they were great for preventing chafing under a dress but now they are just great all the time). Good luck finding what works for you!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Pureli
on 5/2/22 4:08 am

Just wear loose shirts or dresses. I have friend you had this surgery and she felt very comfortable wearing it. I'm sure you will find something.

christinekent
on 8/3/22 9:07 pm

All you can really do is wear concealing clothing or ignore it. When I want to disguise my dragon wings, I have worn compression long sleeve shirts, but I've given up on that because they are now a part of me. I like thin fitting tanks under my shirts because they smooth and conceal heardle game

efigeniof
on 10/25/22 8:16 am

I love big fleece hoodies because they are soft and don't give me time to think about the discomfort. I'm sure you can look feminine even in shapeless clothes! Put on a soft pastel-colored hoodie with light sneakers, add a bright scarf to the image - and you are unbeatable. By the way, do you have any plans to remove the excess skin? I'm sure that it isn't difficult to find a good clinic. I had a great experience with plastic surgery here https://www.leaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/asian-rhin oplasty/.

stefanheisl
on 1/5/23 2:46 am
florencepugh
on 6/14/23 2:43 pm

Here are some strategies to help you conceal excess skin and feel more feminine before undergoing surgery: choose clothing styles that flatter your figure, opt for layering with compression undergarments, incorporate accessories to divert attention, maintain good posture, and consider using body contouring garments for a streamlined look. contexto

bestaji
on 6/27/23 6:19 pm, edited 6/27/23 11:19 am

I like wearing thin-fitting tanks underneath my shirts since they smooth out

backrooms

Most Active