miserable few days

lesliejayne
on 4/3/11 1:03 am - Noxapater, MS
Just venting a little here (sorry!):  Since Wednesday, my Band has been so tight and I wasn't able to eat anything until late yesterday afternoon.....finally got down some mashed potatoes.  I have felt soooo weak!  Tried to drink juices to keep a little sugar in my system, which has helped some, but still so weak.  To top it off, one of my eyes started burning a little Wednesday and has progressively gotten worse.  Finally got in to see an eye dr yesterday and I have 2 ulcers on my eye!  Very painful!!  Any drops to deaden the eye will counteract with the antibiotic drops, so can't have any of those for pain.  Also, I'm allergic to Tylenol......sure would kill for an Advil about right now.  Just been miserable for the past few days!!    Anywho, sorry to complain.  I'm typically not a complainer......I'm making an exception today. 
Leslie

dawn4511
on 4/3/11 1:29 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Oh man that's rough. Hope your feeling muh better soon.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Mariann M.
on 4/3/11 2:08 am - Washago , Canada
Under the cir****tances I say you have every right to complain !!!! I am sorry you are having a rough couple of days, I hope things get better soon and I understand about wanting some Advil, I suffer from an inflammatory illness and I too would kill for some. Here's hoping next week is better !!!
Kerri B.
on 4/3/11 3:45 am
That's never fun Leslie! Hope you're feeling better soon and the ulcers go away quickly. :)
MusicMaryn
on 4/3/11 3:47 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Leslie.  Sorry ur not feeling too good.  Have you thought about seeing your bari surgeon and asking for a little unfill?  Most pg banders have to get some unfilled during pregnancy to allow for the food to pass through.  You and ur LO need food.  Remember, its only temporary and after u have ur lil angel you can get filled again and drop the baby weight pretty easily.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 4/3/11 9:43 am - Allegan, MI
Hope your feeling better soon!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Cathie N.
on 4/4/11 4:57 am - Augusta, GA
Umm, OUCH! Seems like if it ain't one thing it's another. Hope this finds you having some relief!

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1287 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 883 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1356 views