Dr appt/non stress test yesterday

lesliejayne
on 4/27/11 9:41 pm - Noxapater, MS
Well, after my ranting and raving yesterday morning, things went much better than they have been going. I was actually able to drink the glucose solution without too much difficulty.  The dr was out sick, so I saw the nurse practitioner again..but this time she was SUPER nice.  Weight stayed the same, but she didn't mention anything about going on a diet. Her exact words were "You have done so great with your weight during this pregnancy.  I wish more of our larger patients were like you".  Okay......is this is same lady from last week?!!!  I was shocked, but grateful! 

Then, I went to the hosp for the biophysical profile.  This time, I got a very sweet ultrasound tech who actually let me look at the screen and see Halle while she was scanning.  She was very sweet and professional.  At labor and delivery, I got an AWESOME nurse (the best I've had!), and she was very kind and light hearted.  When I left, I thanked her for making me feel so comfortable and told her that my previous weeks there had not been so pleasant and I had actually been dreading delivery because of it.  She was nice enough to inform me to keep a list of the nurses I like, and when I come in to deliver, I can give that list to the head nurse and request them.  She said chances were a couple of them would be on shift anyway.  So sorry, for you having to read my rant yesterday.......things were much better than they usually were.  Oh and by the way, I forgot to add, my sweet Halle Kate passed all her tests with flying colors!!!  :-)
Leslie

shrinkingarmywife77
on 4/28/11 12:23 am - Lyman, SC
GREAT news, Leslie...so glad things went well for you and baby Halle...we're almost there :-)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
linda.traxler
on 4/28/11 1:53 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Leslie,

I am sooo glad to hear things went better and the BPP was favorable for the little one!  I hope you continue to get good care like that!!

Best wishes!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1286 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 882 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1355 views