The last part is always the longest

Mommytwo3
on 5/13/11 12:36 am - Independence, KY
I am sooooo uncomfortable now... When I get outta bed my pelvis pops and my back is killing me....  6 weeks feels like forever.....
pirate_mommy
on 5/13/11 1:27 am
You and I are in the exact same boat ... I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable. Just a suggestion, but it helped me to increase my intake of fish oils, see a chiropractor, and take warm epsom salt baths. Hang in there, momma ... You aren't alone.

pirate_mommy
on 5/13/11 2:45 am
OR, you could adopt my plan today, which is to sit around and be grumpy with everyone. That seems to be serving me much better than a salt bath I don't have time for anyway. lol

Ralph Z.
on 5/13/11 12:46 pm
I'm not far behind you and it hit me yesterday and today - I am hot, hot, hot and not in a fun way!!! - my ankles have started to swell and even when I sit down to rest my back starts aching. - not long now though ladies, and we'll have our pics up of our babies !!!!

christianna21
on 5/15/11 5:52 am
I'm also sooo with you on this one also!  Up until the last couple weeks I felt pretty good.  Now my back is killing me.  I love to feel her move but lately her  kick*****hes have gotten so strong they hurt sometimes.   I swear her favorite punching bag is my bladder or shes trying to punch her way out!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views