Dumping

sherber22
on 6/10/11 2:39 pm
I havebeen able to eat a lot of things this pregnancy that I could not eat before but the free ride is now over.   Today I ate oatmeal fro Bfast with Milk and felt horrible for 2 hours after.  Basically tired and out of breath.  I went to lunch and had a steack sandwich and the same thing happened again.  For dinner I had meat and zuchinni and I didn't feel bad at all.  I thnk my body is officially boycotting carbs.  I am 36 weeks pregnant.  Anyone else had this type of change in waht they can handle?  Also does dumping effect the baby?  Can they feel antyhign different.  I have always wondered that.

Thanks for any info or discussion.  :) 

Jennifer H.
on 6/11/11 6:41 am - stockton, CA
There was a lot I could eat being pregnant that didnt make me sick that is now making me sick again.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

sherber22
on 6/11/11 1:59 pm
 Thank you for your reply.  It was just weird how it switched basically overnight.  
Jennifer H.
on 6/12/11 10:28 am - stockton, CA
yes about nine weeks into pregnancy I could eat sugar and not even two days after having them it made me sicker then a dog again.I think it goes straight from us to them so it doesn't make us sick.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1286 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 882 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1355 views