I feel like so fat and blah. I have to get back on track. Please help ladies!

sparkling_dawn
on 6/23/11 12:56 am - New Castle, IN
My son is 5 weeks old today.

I lost 20 pounds right after birth. I gained 35 pounds total.

I stopped breastfeeding last week and have gained 4 pounds back )-:

My stomach is so flabby and deflated - from pregnancy and from all the loose skin of WLS.

I am having trouble getting back on track. Exercise is limited right now for me until 6 weeks - then I an workout more vigorously and also should be cleared for strength training and ab work. Also my gym has childcare once your child is 6 weeks old.

I have gotten used to eating more and have developed some bad habits.

How do I get back on track? Please help! I"m terrified I won't lose the weight and that this will undo all my hard work.

Chrissy01
on 6/23/11 1:14 am - Canada
Hi

I am in a similar boat. I want to loose 20lbs, and I have just started to slow down on the breast feeding and have gained a few pounds. I am starting a modified 5 day pouch test today, I find it really helped me break the bad habits before I got pregnant so hopefully it will again.

Good luck, I know its hard but I am confident we can do it, we just need to commit like we did at the beginning.
sparkling_dawn
on 6/23/11 2:15 am - New Castle, IN
Good luck to you too! Where did you find the 5 day pouch test? What exactly are you doing? Do you have a link or anything? I'd like to try it. Thanks!

MusicMaryn
on 6/23/11 3:28 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Ladies!  I'm on day 2 of the 5 Day Pouch Test.  I haven't had a baby yet, but I found 6 lbs that I had lost in the past 2 months since my wedding.  Day 1: I dropped 2.6 lbs!  This is a GREAT way to get back on track.

Just go to:  www.5daypouchtest.com for all the details.

Good luck!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

sparkling_dawn
on 6/23/11 3:56 am - New Castle, IN
thank you

hockeybabe2u
on 6/23/11 5:30 am - Allegan, MI
It's very important to drink Lots and Lots of water and make protein your priority!  Your only 5 weeks out from having a baby and your body is making a lot of adjustments!  At my 6 week check up, I was only 8lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight but no where near fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes......remember your body's proportions will be different for a while, but don't worry...it's possible to get the weight back off and return to your pre-pregnancy size!  Keeping a food journal too might help you get back on track!  And remember to really watch your portion sizes and start cutting out the junk food you've been eating or drinking!  Good luck!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

mzicuis
on 6/23/11 7:42 am
I just posted something very simialar. My baby is 3 months old today and I stopped nursing about week 6. I have now gained about 10lbs. I had only gained 22ish lbs and at my 6 week check-up I was already at my prepreg weight. I am starting back on my protein shakes too and thought of doing the uch test as well...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1253 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 865 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1328 views