I love my kids sooo much!!!!!!

Chena83
on 7/11/11 5:10 am - Clarksville, IN

I have been feeling supper alone right now because I don't have any grown ups that I can talk to. Everyone has disappeared. The hubby tells me not to worry about it and is trying to be there for me, but it's not like have " girl friends" you know. Ok, I guess I am lonely thats why I added that part.

Anyways, I have been thinking about my three kids. They are really amazing. Please dont misunderstand me, they are normal outspoken kids! So they get in trouble. I am the only disiplinary in the house. The hubby just tells me so I can get on them. Well, here recently, I have been feeling so bad for getting on them. I mainly send them to their room or they have to sit on the sofa and not play. They make such sad faces. I have to leave the room because it makes me want to cry. I am feeling so emotional right now. I love my kids so much but they are not allowed to beat each other up or talk back to their dad(they dont do that to me) or not clean up. I feel if I dont tell them it's wrong then when they get older it will be worse. I just love them so much and the sad faces are so sad. So Sad! HHHHH..... after their time alone is over I just hug them kiss them or have them come to my room and cuddle so they know I love them. I always tell them how much I love them and tell them why they had alone time. I am just feeling bad. I never felt this bad before. I think they are milking the sad face to, just to let yall know, but it gets to me, really bad! They even do my yoga with me..... I just love them... I dont know, guess I had to get that off my chest! I love them!

Thanks for listening/reading!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lexa321
on 7/11/11 8:54 am - weston, FL
souds like my house :)
teresa79
on 7/11/11 9:46 am - Fowler, IN
If it's making you sad then your doing right by disciplining them when they need it! This is what my Mom always tell me. Just remeber you are teaching them, children have to be taught, and they do want o learn. It's always hard to be Mom! Hang in there!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
tamiissunshine
on 7/11/11 1:57 pm - Halsey, OR
I also am the disciplinarian in my house. My husband does not make them mind. It's hard, but we discipline them because we love them. That's what I tell myself. But I know how you feel when they give you that look.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Chena83
on 7/12/11 2:59 am - Clarksville, IN
I appreciate you all for reading. They are such sad faces. I just wish I wasnt the only one doing this.

Hollywog
on 7/12/11 3:53 am
Encourage your husband to become a participant in disciplining them when he sees them doing something wrong...then you won't feel like you're always the one doing it and you won't have the market cornered on the 'guilt' of making them behave.  Other than that, the guilt feelings are normal.  Heck, my son is 16 years old - and IMO very well behaved, but even now, if I get on him and yell at him or something, he gives me sad puppy eyes and makes me feel guilty.  Part of that is b/c I rarely have to get on him for anything, so it surprises him when I do.  Telling your kids you live them and why you had to make them have their alone time is a good thing...it lets them know what they did was wrong, why it was wrong, and that even though they did something wrong, you still love them.  Sounds like you're doing a good job to me.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views