BDing, OPK lines getting darker! I am hopeful~

LogansMommy
on 7/10/11 7:26 am - Marietta, GA
Hey Pals!
I am getting excited about this cycle.
My husband said he is enjoying practicing but does not want me to get my hopes up.
While at the store the other day, Logan hugged me and said he heard the baby in there.
I had gas...he said he continues to ask God for a baby during his BEARS (prayers)!
He said quite loudly we are going to have a baby! I hope I can tell him that soon!
Okay, so the lines are getting darker so we are BDing and we will see what is to come.
At least we are having fun!
Happy Month you all!
Cheri

PS
Thanks for being here for me
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

XiomisMom
on 7/10/11 7:30 am
It's good to be optomistic. It's so stressful! Try testing twice a day- That's what I did to catch my surge at the peak. I would test in the morning and also in the evening. With my last pregnancy the evening showed a surge, but by the next morning it was faint. I was glad I did the extra testing. Depending on how regular you are, I would double up for those few days right around when you usually ovulate. I ovulate usually on day sixteen, so I would double up on 14 and wait for the surge. Good luck! 

Carrie
mandajolyn
on 7/10/11 12:24 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Have fun bding! Sending you lots of baby dust!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Cathie N.
on 7/10/11 11:13 pm - Augusta, GA
Good luck Cheri!

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

boomsheeka01
on 7/11/11 1:32 am - Killeen, TX
Good luck lady!!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LogansMommy
on 7/11/11 7:14 am - Marietta, GA
Well, I have been reading a book: http://www.tcoyf.com/
It states that PCOS can throw off an OPK...but if I am no longer insulin resistant...and have spikes in LH I would think it was a true OPK+. Furthermore, she states to test 2 times a day...good idea Pals.
I may have missed my surge with the OPK but we have been BDing.
Tonight we will and tomorrow again to make sure and I will also test again in the morning and tomorrow afternoon.
For some reason though I am not stressing...I actually am content and at peace either or...I guess it is the fact of gathering so much information!
Happy Week Friends~
Cheri

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1272 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 874 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1345 views