Femara users, anyone?

LogansMommy
on 7/13/11 10:56 am - Marietta, GA
After seeing my ovaries today; I have been looking into medicines that could help me ovulate.
The cysts are crazy! I do not think anything is dropping from them unless I use medicine...but we will see what the doctor says.
I have looked on my insurance's medication list and they cover it.
Please let me know your experience with Femara.
Thanks

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sara S.
on 7/13/11 11:44 am
I love it!!!!!

I'm clomid resistant... after 3 cycles and 2 miscarriages on it... they switched me to femara...

I will start femara this cycle to help me ovulate!!!!
  Sara

Mom to Haleigh born 04/14/10 and Dylan 05/15/12
EstherStar
on 7/14/11 2:08 am
Many years ago, we tried Clomid with IUI for 2 cycles and I thought I would end up in jail because I became a raving lunatic on Clomid. I can laugh at it now but back then not so cute. Femara was a whole lot better even though it resulted in a BFN the three times we used it. I say go for it, if you have too many weird sideeffects then tell your doc and they can adjust the medication dose or the type of med they give you.
Best of wishes,
EstherStar

Tami P.
on 7/15/11 6:47 am
I am 2-years post op and still have trouble ovulating regularly. My dr. recommended Femara. I took it the first month and still did not ovulate. The second month, it worked!! I am 5 weeks pregnant. Give it a try!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 879 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1349 views