OMG PLEASE HELP MIGHT BE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!

Miss.DeeLove
on 7/15/11 6:01 am
OK I have a seven month old daughter and I am two year out from a RNY . I am so nerves that I have become pregnant again I have so many symptoms and it scares me. I had my period and its been some weeks but that is what happen with my last child. I had a period had sex right after my period left and one to two weeks later symptoms come. With my daughter it was my breast  but this time its a increase of discharge ( sorry about the details) and stomach cramps! I please need to know if this has had this happen to them?
    a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Jennifer H.
on 7/15/11 7:26 am - stockton, CA
Question is are you nerves or just not ready sounds like  it could go both ways.Just saying and not trying to be mean but sex makes babies and if your not being safe then its going to happen.Also if your nerves now Im afraid to see what you were like when you had your last because if math is right you were only eight months out from surgery then if your two years now (24 months subtract 7 months for baby and subtract nine months of being pregnant) is eight months right.I would of been way more worried then,then now.I would go to doctors if your so nerves......just saying.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Miss.DeeLove
on 7/15/11 11:52 am
I am more worried if my body can handle it
    a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Cathie N.
on 7/15/11 7:31 am - Augusta, GA
Tender breasts, cramps, increased discharge - these can also be signs of PMS. Do you want to be pregnant or not? Obviously, you know how babies are made!

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

LSUtigerGirl
on 7/15/11 7:50 am
If you're so nervous, go buy a test. No point in freaking out over "what ifs".

It's not a mystery that unprotected sex makes babies. If you don't want more kids, you can use protection/pills/IUDs/etc.
harleymama31
on 7/15/11 2:06 pm
pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone, even for the same person. each pregnancy is different. You know what you went thru with your first, now you will know what you need to do etc for this one and shouldnt be so damn nervous. Sex causes babies, like a friend told me once "women who dont want to get pregnant, shouldnt go to bed with out undies on".

buy a test
Miss.DeeLove
on 7/15/11 3:59 pm
First of all im not talking about the sex I am worried about my damn body because I just had a baby
Jennifer H.
on 7/16/11 1:49 am - stockton, CA
Girl your baby is seven months old you said.I just delivered two twin girls on April 24 premature who passed away and we are all ready trying and my doctor gave us an OK.Don't know what you had done or why your body cant handle it but most doctors say 6 week sometimes up to eight depending on what happens.I wouldn't be doing it if my doctors didn't say it was OK.Your best beat would be to talk to him.

You have told us nothing about your body and why your worried we see it as you werent to happy about the fact you were and asking questions about symptoms.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Nikki M.
on 7/15/11 5:50 pm
I can understand why you are worried about your body... you have been through a lot in the past 2 years with WLS then one pregnancy... if you are pregnant again you should try to find out ASAP so you can take good care of yourself. Take a test!
I think people keep mentioning sex in their replies to you because your post does not address what you have been doing to prevent another pregnancy? If you don't want to become pregnant again so quickly, then birth control is the solution.
Good luck!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LogansMommy
on 7/15/11 9:06 pm - Marietta, GA
Ditto
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1245 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1324 views