Anyone else pregnant early out?

Kristine E.
on 9/21/11 8:45 am - VA
RNY on 01/27/11 with
I got pregnant (broken condom) at 6 months out. I wasn't ready yet, and I'm having trouble connecting to the pregnancy like I did with my first. I am so worried that thus accident will hurt my baby for the rest of it's life. I guess I just need some reassurance?
Becca R.
on 9/21/11 10:32 am - WA
hey you had your RNY 2wks after me!  I just found out I was PG on Sun (BC: timing method guess my timing was off lol) its been alot to soak in and having to switch from weight loss all about me and my new body mentality to baby mode has been much harder this time for me too.  Now I have to put my weight loss on hold and worry that all I have worked so hard to acheive will unravel before my eyes. I try really hard not to put that on the baby and remember that even if I never lose another lb or gain (nooo) I will have a beautiful new baby to take my mind off of it! your about three months pg right... so should be having your real ultra sound soon. I can say that each pregnancy I  fell completely in looove with my boys when I saw them for the 1st time :)
imagenthat
on 9/25/11 9:50 pm - Bolton, Canada
I just found out I am pregnant, and I am 7 1/2 months out.  Really scared.

Traci

Brittany1323
on 9/30/11 12:55 pm - WA
I to got preggers early, only 4 months post op same as you broken condom. Although i am only 30lbs to dr's "recovered" weight goal I am still worried. I wouldn't let this effect your bonding with the baby. I have done ALOT of research into this and apparently we WL patients are a great incubator as long as we take our vitamins and prenatal. once the baby is here, you go back to surgery recovery mode and your body will just snap back into it. its like a small break in your recovery. =)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views