20 week update, and update on miss Sage!

plusizedbarbie
on 9/29/11 12:04 am - Manahawkin, NJ
 Well, I am going to be 20 weeks tomorrow.  This pregnancy is FLYING by for me.  It's more than halfway over (getting a c-section at 39 weeks).  I am already feeling this baby beat the crap out of me, way earlier than I felt Sage.  I started feeling rolling around 12-13 weeks.  Now I am feeling this gymnast spring board off my cervix and into my bladder.  Although I will miss it when it's over, and LOVE feeling him/her move, it hurts like hell this time!

We find out the gender tomorrow!!!!!!  We are so freaking excited!  We are still renovating our house (Yes we are officially home owners!!!!!)  we are so happy to know which color to be painting the nursery, and so excited to be in our own place to be able to do what we want to it.  I am having an overwhelming feeling it's another girl, although, the more I thought about having a boy, the more I kinda wanted a boy.  I know we wont know for sure until tomorrow, but I will be so happy either way.  I will be shocked if it's a boy because everything is telling me it's another girl, but I will not be disappointed if it's a boy.  

Sage is now 17 months old and is the smartest little thing ever.  I know every mom says that, but really, she amazes me every day.  We have introduced the potty and we have had a few poops and pee pees on it, but nothing consistent of course.  we just wanted to see how she did with it.  When we are all settled in our house we will start to try a little harder.  We are still cloth diapering and love it, and are planning to cloth diaper 100% with the new one.  Sage is about 23 lbs now and is a tiny little thing, it's so funny sometimes seeing her walk around with her being SO teeny.  I would say she knows about 30-40 words, and can say a few sentences including "i love you" and "hi kitty."  She calls my sister "Aunt Kitty" (her name is Katie) it's so cute, and my sister is a vet tech in school for pre vet, so it's kind of fitting.  She is finally getting some hair, and it's turning red!!!  Russ is a red head so i kinda figured it would get a little reddish!  I have been bringing her to the library story time program for toddlers, and she is by far one of the most outgoing kids there.  She walks around to all the other babies telling them "HI!" and trying to give them hugs.  She is a riot.

And my baking momma's.  I have NOT forgotten about you.  My computer has malfunctioned big time.  It got like 2 viruses and I cant even get onto windows.  I am waiting for my cousin to fix it, right now I am on my moms computer.  I am trying to add a picture of Sage, I hope it works!!

19 week belly

MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

imnotknitting
on 9/29/11 2:36 am
What a little cutie!!! You're right, she is a little peanut! This pregnancy is going by WAY faster than last time for me too. Good luck tomorrow! We will need to know immediately what you are having (0:

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
plusizedbarbie
on 9/29/11 2:50 am - Manahawkin, NJ
 thanks!! and omg i saw a pic of you and lorelai and i cannot believe how much you are showing already! of course i mean that in a good way!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

mandajolyn
on 9/29/11 5:54 pm - Tallahassee, FL
How exciting you get to find out tomorrow!! Seems like it takes forever to get there! Congrats on being homeowners! Very exciting things happening for you guys! She's adorable and becoming such a little person!! 
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views