venting

queenfairy
on 11/29/11 12:48 pm - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
ok guys feel so out of sorts...am super excited on my pregnancy and cant wait to have my baby...thing is i cant stand baby daddy!!! everybody tells me its hormones but the sound of his voice...just seeing his name on the caller id irritates me and makes me lash out....i really dont think is normal...i plain dislike him and want nothing to do with him...we dont live together and the less i see him or talk to him the better for me...i actually daydream of telling him is not his and move on....help my brain is driving me crazy!! :(

TaNyA BeCeRrA

Annie_Marie
on 11/29/11 1:14 pm
I feel the same way, and I've been with him for 20 years now (married 16 of them).  If you find out that we are just crazy, please tell me...lol.
crystal dewdrops
on 11/29/11 2:19 pm - Australia
Hi

I had that with my hubby. Just looking at him breathing made me want to get up and punch him. Still don't know why I felt like that. It went away about a few days after I had Eliana.

I hope it passes soon for you both

Best wishes
Crystal
SW 113.3kg/249.8lbs (BMI 47.8)
VSG 02/24/10 with Dr Mosse
Weight lost pre-op 9.3kg/20.5lbs.

tamiissunshine
on 11/30/11 5:15 am - Halsey, OR
I'm super irritated with my husband! I was not this bad with my other two pregnancies, but this time it's crazy! My 5 year old is driving me insane too and I feel bad cause I know it's not her fault. My mom actually told me I should talk to the doctor about it cause she doesn't think it's normal. I'm usually a really easy going laid back person and since I've been pregnant this time around, I am so irritable. If my mom noticed it then it's got to be bad. I am not looking forward to feeling like this until May!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Ladysweetthang
on 12/9/11 12:39 pm - NJ
 I couldn't stand my husband at the time of my first pregnancy. My son is his spitting image. It happens but you will never forget that face..

Watch Hot Momma Drop it Like it's Hot..

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1248 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 863 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1325 views