6w5d & my boobs only hurt sometimes..is this normal?

CRAZY_BEAUTiFUL
on 12/15/11 3:21 am - Newark, DE
 I feel like I'm worrying WAY too much at every little pain and cramp. But this is my first pregnancy, so I have nothing else to go on. Well, I haven't really had any other noticable symptoms except fatigue (which is still there, although I couldn't sleep last night, I do feel tired as I'm typing this). My boobs hurt on and off, not constantly. Is this normal? Its hard for me because my boobs hurting was really the only thing telling me that I'm pregnant. So now that I don't have that, I feel like something is wrong. I did see the heartbeat on Monday & the doctor called me the next day saying that everything looked fine. I guess I just need reassurance & I haven't had my first prenatal appointment yet, so I feel like I can't call the doctor because they don't know me.
MusicMaryn
on 12/15/11 5:11 am - San Jose, CA
OK... breathe.  Early pregnancy symptoms come and go.  You're fine.  If you are not having severe  cramping and bleeding then you're fine.  Just relax, take naps when you're tire, and be patient.  Your 1st prenatal appt will be amazing.  You'll get an US and you'll get to see your little one in there and hopefully see the heartbeat.  When is your 1st appt?
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

CRAZY_BEAUTiFUL
on 12/15/11 5:39 am - Newark, DE
 My first appointment is on Dec. 21st, so next week. I actually had my first ultrasound on the 12th (Monday) & I saw the heartbeat & the doctor called the next day & said everything looked good. I guess my sore boobs were my crutch & now they're not there so I panicked. LOL I'm going to relax & enjoy my pregnancy...& also remember that whatever happens, happens for a reason & I can't control it no matter how much I worry.
(deactivated member)
on 12/15/11 5:16 am - Woodbridge, VA
You'll drive yourself crazy if you worry over every little thing for the next 8 months! This is my first pregnancy, too, and pregnancies are all different from one woman to another and even from one to another for the same woman. I had breast tenderness for a couple weeks in my first trimester, and then never again. I never had morning sickness. I never had extreme fatigue until much later. I never saw my boobs get bigger. I didn't gain any weight or even "show" at all until about 20 weeks.

I essentially had no symptoms until halfway through my pregnancy when I was finally starting to show and feel movement. But everything is fine. I was really frustrated for many weeks because I started feeling the fatigue more, but without showing or gaining weight or having any other symptoms, I just felt like I was being lazy!
linda.traxler
on 12/15/11 7:36 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Try your best to relax... you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise.  Remember... there is no 'NORMAL' in pregnancy... even in the same person from pregnacy to pregnancy.  I've been this will be my 3rd baby (6th pregnancy)  Not one has been like the other!

Be reassured that you had your US.  Early pregnancy symptoms come and go and sometimes go away altogether.  Doesn't mean anything is wrong!

Take care!  Do something fun or relaxing and try not to think on it too much!!

Best wishes!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1284 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 881 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1353 views