I think I may have screwed up!

amanda D.
on 12/28/11 1:32 pm - Stayton, OR
Well I shouldn't say "Screwed Up"....I'm not sure what I would classify it as.....I had VSG on  9/16/11 for starters. Last night, got caught up in the "moment" with my husband and completely said **** it to the condom.  At the time, I didn't think much of it...today however as I was walking by the calendar in the kitchen I realized the date....*sigh* 14 days since LPM. 

I am about 3.5 months out from surgery, I have my appt with my doc on Tuesday, My concern is how safe is it to be this early out and get pregnant?  I plan on bringing all this up with him Tuesday with the Appt.  Part of me is....well I can't say I'm as upset about it as my husband...but I was hoping to be a little further out than 3.5 months before the possability of any of this could happen.  He's pissy because he doesn't want any more kids (as we already have a 14 year old) or so he says he doesn't want anymore *shrug*

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Amanda

windowsdown
on 12/29/11 12:28 am, edited 12/29/11 12:29 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
You can always go get the morning after pill....to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
I think you can get it from your pharmacy....I friend of mine used it and if I remember correctly you MIGHT not need a prescription for it.
It won't terminate a pregnancy that already exists but it will prevent a pregnancy. Google it for more info.
hockeybabe2u
on 12/29/11 4:31 am - Allegan, MI
I second the morning after pill! I believe you can take it up to 48 or 72 hours after unprotected sex!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

antntar
on 12/31/11 5:38 am - philadelphia, PA
Yes! you have 72 hours to take it. Make sure to follow directions exactly and it's still not a guarantee. My husband and I had a mishap with our method of protection so I took the morning after pill (because I was still so early out from surgery), I am now 23 weeks pregnant   We are very happy and excited now, but I was not planning on getting pregnant so early out. Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1338 views