I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow & I woke up this morning & my breasts barely...

CRAZY_BEAUTiFUL
on 12/29/11 11:29 pm - Newark, DE
 I'm incredibly scared of having a miscarriage because I watched my Mom go through one at 5 & a half months & it really messed all of us up for awhile. My breasts hurt in the nipple area yesterday when I pressed on them. But today it seems like they don't really hurt much at all. I mean, my breast tenderness has always fluctuated throughout the day & I figured that was normal, but I've never had them just not really hurt much at all. My doctor told me specifically to stay off the internet & just enjoy my pregnancy, but we all know how hard that can be! I haven't really had many other symptoms except some minor nausea, but that isn't even there all the time. So my sore breasts are the only thing I have to hang on to, so to speak. Is all of this normal for 9 weeks? 

Also, I'm on 200mg progesterone suppositories & I've heard this does a good job of neutralizing the chance of miscarriage but it doesn't take it away completely (I guess meaning that the progesterone would only help if it was something wrong with me, but it wouldn't help if there was something wrong with the baby). I've also seen the heartbeat on the 12th of December & I was also told that the risk of miscarriage goes down once you see the heartbeat for whatever reason. 

Any input would be appreciated. :) Thanks.
mandajolyn
on 12/30/11 3:05 am - Tallahassee, FL
Mine hurt off and on, one day they'd hurt really bad and the next they'd be normal. I was told it's normal for it to come and go and not to count on it as a sign that things are one way or the other! 
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Sherry-Lynn L.
on 12/30/11 3:20 am - Barrie, Canada
Mine hurt off and on too, I had a viability scan when I was 9 weeks 4days and everything was on track.  Yesterday I had no tenderness or anything, today is a different story, they are sore to the rubbing touch.  I know it is easier said than done but please try and relax.  This is my first pregnancy to make it so far to 11 weeks, I go for my ips scan on the 9th of Jan and I am just praying that everything is still ok and hopefully I will get to hear my bub's heartbeat and see him/her for the first time. 

Sherry-Lynn   

DD July 9th, 2012 7lbs 1oz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

tamiissunshine
on 12/30/11 5:52 am - Halsey, OR
This happened to me around 9 or 10 weeks with this pregnancy. I swear I had no more pregnancy symptoms for a few days and it freaked me out. I wasn't very nauseous, my boobs didn't hurt anymore, I was like something has got to be wrong, so I called the doctor and they said I could come in for a quick heartbeat check and I did and everything was fine, it really helped ease my mind. Maybe you could do that too. They should be sympathetic to that and not make you stress out. I hope everything is just fine.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

jcheryld
on 12/30/11 12:39 pm
On December 30, 2011 at 1:52 PM Pacific Time, tamiissunshine wrote:
This happened to me around 9 or 10 weeks with this pregnancy. I swear I had no more pregnancy symptoms for a few days and it freaked me out. I wasn't very nauseous, my boobs didn't hurt anymore, I was like something has got to be wrong, so I called the doctor and they said I could come in for a quick heartbeat check and I did and everything was fine, it really helped ease my mind. Maybe you could do that too. They should be sympathetic to that and not make you stress out. I hope everything is just fine.
I'd do what Tammy did just for some reassurance. Ignoring the lack of symptoms didn't work for me the last go round.
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Lianne C.
on 12/31/11 2:05 pm - Garden City, MI
I had breast tenderness in the very end of pregnancy.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
kasondra123
on 1/1/12 8:52 pm - CT
Mine itch soooo bad!!! LOL I was just telling my fiance' yesterday that I wish I could take them off and hang them up. LOL some days they are painful and others they just itch like crazy!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1284 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 881 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1353 views