I'm Pregnant!!!

MsAReed86
on 1/10/12 7:33 am - IL
Hey everyone,

Well I went to see my OB today after not getting a period for over a month after having my mirena removed. Guess what, I'm pregnant!!! My OB says I'm about 6-8wks. I'm soo excited yet scared at the same time, especially since I had RNY almost 7 months ago.

Sherry-Lynn L.
on 1/10/12 8:07 am - Barrie, Canada
Congrats!!!!  Nice surprise at getting pregnant so quick after having your mirena removed.  Best of luck and hope you have a Health & Happy 9 Months.

Sherry-Lynn   

DD July 9th, 2012 7lbs 1oz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

MsAReed86
on 1/10/12 8:59 am - IL

Thanks Sherry!!!
I'm so excited because before my RNY I couldn't get pregnant for anything. Then I have my RNY and get the mirena due to doctors orders, but it kept giving me a lot of problems so I had it removed, then all of a sudden I'm pregnant! I'm so happy yet somewhat scared as to what to expect, especially since I don't want to gain back all my pre-surgery weight.

MsAReed86
on 1/10/12 8:07 am - IL
I could definitely use some advice as to how to keep on the right track with my weight while pregnant. I really love the new me and hate to go back to what I was. Any help/suggestions would be great!!!!

linda.traxler
on 1/10/12 4:46 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Wow!  What a great surprise!  Congrats and welcome to you!
MsAReed86
on 1/10/12 10:30 pm - IL
Thank you Linda!!!

Jennifer H.
on 1/11/12 1:53 am - stockton, CA
Congrats momma!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

MsAReed86
on 1/11/12 2:59 am - IL
MsAReed86
on 1/11/12 3:00 am - IL
Thank you soo much Jennifer!!!

purplecrayon
on 1/11/12 4:26 am - NJ
 Im 9 months out, I was 6 months out after RNY when I found out Im pregnant and currently 13 weeks. I, personally only lost 5 pounds since finding out Im preg, but girls in my secret facebook group lost up to 20 pounds. All babies and mommies are doing fine. If you're on fb and would like to join our group, please look me up and I'll add you. My name is Yana Brown and its a pic of me in a brown shirt and my husband. Just message me and tell me you're from here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views