I think I broke myself~

LogansMommy
on 1/25/12 1:06 am - Marietta, GA
Hey!

I have PCOS~
I am up 27 lbs since November. The pain medicine has made me so constipated that I have to be on daily stool softners. My D levels are still low eventhough I take liquid. I have begun my metformin, 3x 500 mg daily a few weeks ago.

I have been eating little bits every 3-5 hours like: popcorn (lightly salted)-cheese-fruit-cottage cheese-crackers(1 serving) yogurt (greek)

Is it still too late to get to my goal weight?

Any idea how I should tackle this?

With the weight gain I do not think I can ovulate!

I appreciate your input and support. I just don't want to place this on the RNY thread; people are so crazy!

Cheri

PS
Has anyone ever had a similar situation and I was able to kickle the weight's butt!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nikki M.
on 1/25/12 1:00 pm
The metformin should help you stop gaining and probably help you lose. It should also help keep you regular. Sorry you are experiencing this. PCOS is soooooooooo frustrating! Have you ever checked out soulcysters.net? They are fantastic. Message boards for all sorts of concerns regarding PCOS including weight loss, diets, metformin and even TTC! I'm on there. Come check it out! THey are the experts!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1272 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 874 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1345 views