My weight is UP and with PCOS that is BAD...

LogansMommy
on 6/12/12 10:33 pm - Marietta, GA
Dear OH pals~

I am having it rough~

I have gained 30 lbs., I am not taking my metformin, I have been emotionally eating (carbs & carbs), I was fired~"we will have to let you go: you are not what we epected, you lack confidence and make mistakes!" Friends are getting pregnant without trying and others are reporting their friends having children...

I am a mess!

Over the past 2 years I have gone from I am never going to gain again - I am so fat and going to be 289 again!

I am scared and lost!

My yearly is in 2 weeks: I have been hoping to get on clomid but how in the world will they grant me that if~ I am a mess?!

God has a plan and I am just not sure of MYSELF~

Thanks for listening~Cheri
Mell
on 6/13/12 3:51 am
I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. What usually gets me though it all is just focusing on one thing at a time. First prioritize what is most important, Job, Weight/health, or Baby. Then tackle one thing at a time, and take it slow and do your best not to even think about the other issues until you have one goal completed. Every time you feel overwhelmed or like you can not handle one more thing, make a list, a list of things you are thankful for. That always helps me, I keep it in my purse and I have to read it probably at least once a week.

Best of luck!
LogansMommy
on 6/13/12 8:30 am - Marietta, GA
Thank you Mell!
Nikki M.
on 6/13/12 12:49 pm
Oh Cheri, I'm so sorry you are feeling down :(
I am all too familiar with feeling like Sh*t when everyone else in the world seems like they are getting pregnant with ease. I have NO DOUBT that with a little extra help you will also have your baby! I was 240 pounds when I got pregnant through my reproductive endo. He did not judge my weight one bit. He was thrilled that I had lost as much as I had with WLS.
If the clomid doesn't work I would strongly suggest you find a RE. It is worth the money! Some people have insurance that even covers part of the cost. Mine covered 50% of some of the procedures.
Hang in there Cheri! Women with PCOS have healthy babies every day! We just gotta be a little more proactive about it sometimes. Just think about how much your kid will love you, knowing how much you wanted him/her and the lengths you went to in order to bring them into this world :)
Nikki

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LogansMommy
on 6/14/12 11:15 am - Marietta, GA
Nikki~

Thanks.
You are awesome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 879 views