I have a rx for Clomid

LogansMommy
on 8/23/12 4:54 pm - Marietta, GA
Hello you all!

I have baby aspirin, tussin and my rx.

We will be trying the Clomid on CDs 5-9 and go in for bloodwork on CD 20. We are planning a 6 month journey otherwise we have explained to Logan that this will be it for trying. He cried when I told him; a baby will probably not happen.

My doctor and I talked about expectations and outcome percentages. We agreed most likely MC is a high chance...my Metformin will decrease that for me...since I am PCOS. The neat thing is...I only have 6 cysts on the other ovary and 4/5 on the other. My largest is 1 cm...looks good for me!

I felt very comfortable with my doctor and loved his nurse!

I am still awaiting news from the ENDO on the blood results. I actually rode my bike 8 miles the other day and have been keeping an eye on my sugar intake only the good stuff, splenda and fruit and protein, protein, protein!

Happy Happy Happy day you all Cheri

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/12 6:07 pm
I hoping and praying that your special concoction works , and that you get a super sticky egg that makes it to 41 weeks haha! Hope we get to be preggo buddies soon I have been taking opks and I haven't had one positive ;( . My ob won't give me clomid til December .
Again, good luck and keep us updated!!!!
Nikki M.
on 8/23/12 8:38 pm
Awesome Cheri! So exciting! Have you talked to your RE about progesterone supplementation? It is super helpful for PCOS girls to stay pregnant until the baby's placenta takes over around 12 weeks. Not all doctors believe in it, but there are studies that show it is very helpful! Just something to look into :)
I'm wishing you the absolute best of luck! I can hardly wait to read your updates! :)

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LogansMommy
on 8/24/12 3:20 am - Marietta, GA
 Melanie- yes! lets be tcc buddies!!
Thanks for your sweet words!

Nikki-I will ask the doc about progesterone...

You OH pals rock! 
jana_m_dowler
on 8/24/12 7:53 am - Rockport, WV
What great news! I hope it works out for you all. I know you have been trying for just as long as I have. Good luck sweety

Jana
LogansMommy
on 8/24/12 7:55 am - Marietta, GA
Thank you Jana
LogansMommy
on 8/26/12 5:41 am - Marietta, GA
Nikki M.
on 8/27/12 2:35 pm
Sorry about the bad timing :( I know a lot of women whose husbands struggled with the on demand baby making! Once you get a positive OPK, you ovulate within 24-48 hours. It can go negative before you actually ovulate. Have you read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility? It is amazingly helpful and really explains the whole cycle and tells you how to get pregnant or do natural family planning to not get pregnant. I highly recommend it! It really helped me identify my ferility ques and get in touch with my body! You can get it on amazon.com cheap, used. Good luck!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 879 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1349 views