My baby is a month old! with pics

Nikki M.
on 9/15/12 10:33 pm
Where has the time gone! Malcolm was a month old this past week! ack!
It's been a total whirlwind since we got home... trying to develop new routines etc. Malcolm is doing great! He weighs about 9.5 pounds (according the scale at weigh****chers hehe) and has a great personality! He is sweet and cute and such a good baby! We are struggling a bit with night time and sleep. We try to get him to sleep most of the night in his craddle but some nights we have more success with that than others. He always ends up in our bed at some point. I am pretty sleep deprived, but am getting through it. I have about 2 months left of full time maternity leave... I'm trying to enjoy every moment of it!

I've lost the weight I gained during pregnancy already without trying (I'm super lucky, I know)... now I want to lose another 30! That is the hard part :/ I'm going to weigh****chers, but am having a hard time staying away from snack foods. I'm not able to breast feed due to super low supply, so I don't have the need for extra calories at this point. I just need to rein my eating habits in!

Anyway, here are some pics of my sweet boy, and a family picture :)

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LogansMommy
on 9/16/12 3:50 am - Marietta, GA
How exciting!
Happy Happy Happy for you allCheri

Celia S.
on 9/16/12 10:39 am - Grand Junction, CO
Malcolm is so precious and I love your family photo! :)

The sleep deprivation will get better with time. I'm glad everything is going well, though.
Zee Starrlite
on 9/17/12 8:42 am
How cute !!!

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

twert80
on 9/17/12 9:39 am
 Awwww he is soooo sweet!!!  The sleeping will get better.  It takes about a month to get the hang of it.  My little guy is now sleeping about 6hours straight and that is with breastfeeding at 2mo.  I have to head back to work in 3wks....ugh.  Enjoy the time cause it really flies by.

Tiff
Jennifer H.
on 10/2/12 8:56 am - stockton, CA
Such a little man missed these on facebook very nice hes growing so fast!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1334 views