2WW

Rekeca
on 11/16/12 2:58 am - NC

Hello, I have a question for you gals. I am in my 2ww and I am getting close to the time that i can test. I am so nervous. I should be able to test between the 17th and the 20th. My question is, are their always symptoms? I ask this because I haven't really had any symptoms except a slight headache and I feel a light cramping at some times and earlier this week I felt really dizzy and had to lay down.  My breast aren't tender and I haven't had any morning sickness. Would it be too early to have any of those symptoms or should I be having some type of symptom. I am just tired of being disappointed. I don't even want to test because I am afraid of being disappointed once again. Any experience will help.  Thanks for listening to my rant. I am just tired of buying pregnancy test to no avail.

badkitten
on 11/16/12 4:50 am

I am in my 2WW also (trying for #2 - been trying for 6 years) - some women have symptoms like from the minute they ovulate and some women hardly have any until they give birth!

I know how hard it is to feel disappointed - I was just having a "moment" last night where I felt like my friends and even my husband are afraid to encourage me - it's almost like they squash everything in order to save me from "getting my hopes up only to be disappointed again"........and I hate that......I want to feel the excitement again.

anyway the symptoms you have described are definite pregnancy symptoms - with my daughter (who is now 13) I had cramps and headaches but my boobs were fine!

I will pray for you that it works out and you get your positive!!!!! 

martyreid77
on 11/16/12 5:57 am - KY

My first symptoms was peeing alot and my breast was tender. I am now in my 23rd week and I have never had any other symptoms but those two things. I am wishing you luck when you test. I found out when I was 4 weeks.

God is good!!!    
Rekeca
on 11/16/12 6:01 am - NC

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I really hope I see some good news on that stick. Badkitten I am wishing baby dust to both of us. and Martyreid77 good luck on your pregnancy. I will let you know how it goes.

prittykitty1984
on 11/16/12 8:54 am

I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and by the 5th week I already had symptoms! I was tired and nausous all the time then my appetite started to increase it was crazy! hope you get the results you want.

Nikki M.
on 11/16/12 8:55 am

I felt implantation with my last pregnancy. I felt cramping and sharp twinges. It was weird! My first pregnancy I didn't, but it was ectopic so who knows. With both pregnancies I got really cranky at my hubby right before we found out. The first time I got in my car and drove away in a huff, the second time I threw a sub sandwich at him. Very not like me normally. When I pelted him with the sub he said "you're pregnant" lol. I took a test then and sure enough! :)

Most symptoms like morning sickness don't typically start until you're at least 6 weeks along for most people according to my RE.

Good luck!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rekeca
on 11/20/12 4:19 am - NC

Update:

This month was a wash. I woke up Monday to the start of Aunt Flow. I'm a little sad especially since I just found out two of my family members just found out they were pregnant and another one should be delivering next month. It seems like everybody in my family are having babies. I was at a family birthday dinner about two weeks ago and there were 5 babies there all under 1. I was in baby heaven but I still felt a twinge of jealous (gosh I hate to say that out loud) but its the truth. Maybe we will have better luck next month.

windowsdown
on 11/20/12 9:51 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with

Hugs to you Rekeca-

I hate that feeling of jealousy as well but I gotta believe that it will happen (for both of us) in due time.

Fingers crossed for you next month.

Rekeca
on 11/21/12 12:01 am - NC

Thanks windowsdown, Hopefully we will get our hearts desire. Prayers going up for us and all of the ladies on here TTC.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 878 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1348 views