2.5 years post rny - 3.5 months post lower body lift.. possible uh oh!

kipz303
on 1/27/13 6:54 am

SO we went on vacation - had our "fun" while on vacation and the other day I started having cramping. Slightly less than my normal period cramping though. Today I should have gotten my period. (my day of cramping was on the days that implantation cramping would have occurred)  - Period usually rears its ugly head first thing in the morning..I'm having a little bit of bloated/cramps with only white/clear discharge - took hpt and of course negative - saw just the very faint bit of an outline as it was developing but I'm guessing it's because i WANT to see the line. Anyone experience this? I'm also tired as of late - like 3 hours after I wake up I'm exhausted again! Really thirsty - eating more than normal for the past week (every 3 hours just about) also urinating a little more frequently..I attributed that to drinking more though?? Confused, I'm 30 and want children but husband wants to wait... =( going to test again tomorrow or next day - here's hoping.

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

twert80
on 1/28/13 12:59 am

It may be a little early yet....however i saw a faint line early out too and felt it was me just "wishful thinking".  Take a cheepo $1 store one as i got a positive sooner than the more expensive brands.  Oh and my first sign of pregnancy was peeing a lot and feeling crampy.  Well, good luck and hopefully hubby will get use to the idea if it comes back pos.

Tiff

kipz303
on 1/28/13 3:21 pm

No pos. yet but he's agreed to actually try if its not already happening!! :) happy woman!  Almost our 1st anniversary but been together for almost 6 years :)

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1256 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1333 views