Any sewers out there? I need help

nkjanes78
on 2/1/13 1:23 pm - Norfolk, VA

I came to this forum back in 2011 when I found myself pregnant with an unplanned baby. I came to terms with it and accepted it and even learned to be exited.  On Friday August 12,2011 Reese Abigail was born sleeping.  I have lived in denial, been pusses at the world and blamed myself for her death. I wanted to do something that would honor my daughter and help other families that were going thru what I was. I have healed and found some acceptance thanks in part o a few amazing organizations. One in particular is a group that makes matching flannel diapers for families. They are made for babies born as early as 18 weeks up until term as well as babies who pass in the nicu. One is for the baby to wear and the other is for the families to keep as a keep sake of their baby. This is all done by volunteers all over the us. I am hoping that some of you could help make some diapers that I can donate in honor of Reese. I will email the patterns and insteuctions  if your interested. They are made from flannel and 1 yard makes about 16 sets. I have adopted my local hospital were I had Reese. They have between 20 and 30 still born or nicu deaths each month which astounds me. Even if you don't sew you can cut patterns and mail them to me and they will get sewn. Please help me to honor my angel and help other families in need. Thanks guys in advance.

badkitten
on 2/1/13 8:46 pm

I will help!  Email me!

Melissa

nkjanes78
on 2/1/13 10:17 pm - Norfolk, VA

Hey Melissa i don't know how to send a personal message on here. My email is [email protected]. Email me and I will reply. Thank you so very much, it means alot!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views