How is Everyone Doing with Their weight gain so far?

AngelNichole
on 2/9/13 1:15 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

I'm Just curious how much weight others have gained so far, how far along they are in their pregnancy and What you eat for snacks/ meals. :) 

mrs.berry
on 2/9/13 4:13 am
I'm 32 weeks and I've gained 27 lbs. my dr is happy with my weight gain as she wanted me to gain 25-35 lbs total for the pregnancy. My main snacks are Greek yogurt, almonds, crackers and cheese, graham crackers and peanut butter, fruit cups, applesauce, and string cheese. I do eat more now and I've incorporated more carbs but I guess my meals have pretty much stayed the same. I'm making chicken taco soup today yum yum! My biggest craving my entire pregnancy has been Cheerios lol.
RNY Gastric Bypass 1/14/11
SW 276.5
GW 150 - met 12/11!!! 
Pregnant w/ #1 due 4/9/13
AngelNichole
on 2/9/13 4:43 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Thanks for sharing!!! I have been eating a TON Of peanu tbutter That's my main Craving I put Peanut butter on Gram Crackers sometimes with sugar free jelly soo Delish lol.. Whats turkey taco soup that sounds like something Id like to try lol ?..I'm almost 27 weeks and Ive gained 10 lbs so far Dr is happy with that bc I was still A little over weight when I got pregnant she only wanted me to gain 10 to 14 lbs im hoping to only gain 20 all together. MY Snacks are Sugar free Popsicles sometimes Ill eat a whole bag of 12 in one day.. Whales cheese crackers Wendys chili Alot of Chicken salad and Turkey nachos I eat like everyday atleast for one meal.. I know I shouldnt but every now n then I eat a pop tart which is weird bc I used to hate them lol.. I eat alot of cheese and turkey peperoni. And Egg white with Has browns

mrs.berry
on 2/9/13 7:36 am
The chicken taco soup is super easy to make! I just throw it all in the crockpot and let it cook like 6-8 hours! I make a huge pot so I can freeze some for quick meals! Top w shredded cheese, sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, jalapeños, avocado, and tortilla chips! Yum yum Yumminess!
chicken breast- 2 lbs
Black beans - 2 cans
Navy beans - 2 cans
Kidney beans - 2 cans
Rotel (or regular canned tomatoes) - 4 cans
Canned mexicorn- 2 cans
Diced Onion- 1 large
Diced Bell pepper- 1 large
Diced Jalepeno- to taste
Chicken stock or broth - depends on how soupy you want it
Taco seasoning- 2 packs
RNY Gastric Bypass 1/14/11
SW 276.5
GW 150 - met 12/11!!! 
Pregnant w/ #1 due 4/9/13
AngelNichole
on 2/9/13 11:19 pm - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Thanks Im Def gonna be making that sounds soooo good!

Alice P.
on 2/9/13 9:09 am

I'm 28 weeks along and have gained 30 lbs.  My cravings for the most part are gone so I eat pretty typical to what I was eating prior to being pregnant with an evening snack.  A typical day for me is protein shake for breakfast, sandwhich thin sandwhich for lunch with apple, english muffin with pb for snack, been doing lots of red meat for dinners since iron dropped--tonight had pot roast, carrots and mash potatoes with gravy and cantaloupe, even snack will probably be protein bar.

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Time_for_Monica
on 2/9/13 12:29 pm - Levittown, NY

I'll be 36 weeks pregnant with twins tomorrow and I've gained 30 pounds so far. I pretty much eat as I normally did before I got pregnant and I have just added snacks during the day like cheese. . a lot of cheese. . lol. I also eat so much peanut butter, I love it! Even with snacks during the day I always feel like I'm starving!!

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

AngelNichole
on 2/9/13 11:20 pm - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Ive been eating spoon fulls of Pb lol I cant get enough of it!

Lianne C.
on 2/9/13 11:03 pm - Garden City, MI
I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and I am still
Down 8lb from my BFP. My restriction is worse now than it was before pregnancy and I don't feel hungry.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AngelNichole
on 2/9/13 11:21 pm - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Thanks Everyone for sharing!!!! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views