waiting...

LogansMommy
on 2/10/13 7:18 am - Marietta, GA

Tuesday I go in for a progesterone blood draw and B12 check. Friday I see the OB-GYN for results and follow up~

1. we will see if I really ovulated with Clomid 50 mg.

2. nerve pain is kicking my butt (plus metformin & RNY are probably the culprits of a B12 deficiency)

Overall, I am excited since I did get a OPK+ last Saturday. However, the OB-GYN are stupid stuck in the mold that everyone ovulated on CD 14...I ovulate on CD 16-18...if I do drop one. They wanted me to test on CD 20 but I read from a fertility website that you should have it drawn (progesterone) on CD6-7 post OPK+...hopefully I have played the calendar right!

PCOS is a Witch!!!

Wish you all well this week!

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/13 11:29 pm
That's great that you actually got a positive OPK! And not everyone fits the mold and ovulates after CD 14. I am excited to see what your progesterone levels are :) its better than you are "early" versus late bc levels drop fast if your "late" in cking progesterone. Maybe you can ask for sonograms to verify is your ovulating and how many follicles there are? Good luck, excited for u,and please keep us updated!!!!!! 8-)
LogansMommy
on 2/11/13 8:32 am - Marietta, GA

Melanie,

You are awesome! Thanks for the well wishes.

I just am not sure of anything...but looking up and hopeful

Nikki M.
on 2/14/13 9:48 am

Good luck tomorrow Cheri! And Happy Valentines Day! :)

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LogansMommy
on 2/14/13 10:05 pm - Marietta, GA

Nikki~

Thank you!

1 hour and 30 minutes to go...oh my. I hope but I just think my period will come tomorrow.

My nurse is out today so another will be there...trying to talk to myself to be positive.

I will keep you posted!

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/13 11:08 pm
UPDATE!!!!!!!! ;-)
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/13 12:28 am
Sorry, I posted on the wrong thread!
LogansMommy
on 2/19/13 12:31 am - Marietta, GA

I see a midwife Thursday!

I called my favorite nurse, she called the doctor and we added a little progesterone.

She set my mind at ease...in early pregnancy it is ok to have low progesterone...9-27 and I am at 8.4....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 879 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1349 views