am I normal?

ajmicha
on 3/12/13 4:05 am

So ever since Dec my menstrual Cycle has been changing I went from every 28 days to every 26 days and now I have started  7 days after my last period..... WTH...... I feel so crabby and sleepy it is not even funny, I will be 1 yr out on may 10th and I have lost 145 lbs. I was wondering if anyone else had anything like this happen to them after there wight loss. I have called my PCP and let her know what is going on and she will be calling me back. 

Alice P.
on 3/12/13 7:01 am

I was on hormonal birth control post op so that helped some---but I know things were off for me at least 18months hormonally after surgery--the period 7 days later seems a bit much but I'm betting it's wls related and nothing to worry about.

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Lianne C.
on 3/15/13 6:14 am - Garden City, MI
I had the same issue. I was put on BC pills to regulate that! I thought for sure I was going to bleed to death! It took a few months to regulate, but it did!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1272 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 874 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1345 views