Back to OH!

cheyenne89
on 7/11/11 9:20 am - MI
Well, it's been awhile since I've been on OH. I had the Realize band put in May 11, 2010. Two months later I found out I was pregnant! Within that time I had went from 276lbs to 246lbs. I was doing so well with my weightloss and I hadn't even had my band filled. I was so exciting to finally start seeing some results! I felt amazing with the way my body was changing already. When I found out I was pregnant on July 7, 2010 I was shocked! It took me awhile to comes to terms with the news but I soon felt a sense of joy that I was going to bring a new life into this world. At the time it didn't bother me that I was putting on a few pounds because I knew I was eating for two. As time went on I was reaching the end of my pregnancy and put on all the weight I had lost. After I had my son, I was back down to around 248lbs. However, its been almost 4 months and I am back up to 260lbs! I am so depressed at my weight yo-yoing especially when I was doing so well. I don't regret getting pregnant I just wi**** would have come at a better time. I am wanting to get back on track and hopefully have my first fill soon. I'm really hoping that an adjustment will get me back to where I was. Well, that pretty much sums up my story... Has anyone encountered something like this? I could sure use some words of encouragment!

cнєуєnnє -  

MARIA F.
on 7/11/11 4:01 pm - Athens, GA

Cheyenne there is a Pregnancy after WLS forum on here. I think you might be able to get more answers on there concerning this.

Good luck!

FormerlyFluffy.com

cheyenne89
on 7/11/11 10:49 pm - MI
Oh okay... thanks!!

cнєуєnnє -  

Vivian Prouty
on 7/11/11 11:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Hello and congratulations on your new baby,

I am not a bandster but I am a OH Support Group Leader.   There is a lady who goes to my church that had that happen to her.   In fact she got pregnant two times.    She got her fill....got back on track with her eating and exercising and lost ALL of her weight.    You can do this and we are all in the back ground cheering you on !!!  Come her for support and encouragement if you need it.    ALL the WLS work if they are worked properly.     Good luck to you as you begin again.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

cheyenne89
on 7/12/11 3:45 am - MI
Thanks so much! I really needed to hear that... It's always nice to hear a success story when you think you'll never get there! 

cнєуєnnє -  

Vivian Prouty
on 7/12/11 4:41 am - Fort Worth, TX
 You will get there...just hang in there and have lots of patience.    It is usually slower coming off with the band but if you stay with the program and do as your surgeon tells you .....you will be successful.  
Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Tom C.
on 7/12/11 6:39 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Cheyenne89,

CONGRATS on your bundle of joy!! And CONGRATS on coming back to OH and getting back on track.

My advice, get back to basics. Pretend you've just had the operation and go through all the stages. Also remember you have a TOOL!! Now that you're "ready" go for some adjustments and see how that works out.

Also go to support groups; talk to your Bariatric Doctor and see your Nutritionists. All this will help you on you journey.

Know we're here for you!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active