Simple and quick please!

Jackie N.
on 10/29/15 5:55 am
RNY on 06/24/15

I don't really cook, but I am going to start. I would like to know everyone's favorite EASY WLS recipe. To me, this means not a ton of ingredients or steps to prepare. I really am clueless in the kitchen. Looking forward to the replies!!

Donna L.
on 10/29/15 5:19 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I cook 3-4 ounces of sirloin or turkey in a frying pan quick to stir fry. I add toppings depending on flavor; for sirloin I'll sometimes add some cooked green pepper and chopped onion -- add a bit of mozarella for a quick philly cheese steak bowl. For ground turkey I'll add a bit of taco seasoning and some lettuce and tomato diced fine. Usually takes 15 minutes to prepare.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

docbad32
on 10/30/15 2:24 pm

Take skinless chicken breast, dip in ranch packet, bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes, eat. Now do that with all the different spices you can dream of. Or use buffalo sauce.

VSG:  3/12/15

Most Active