Oatmeal raisin cookies

JanineNJ
on 4/16/05 10:23 pm - NJ
Here's a good splenda recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1 c butter softened 1 cup Splenda sugar blend for baking 1 Tbsp molasses (I use a low sugar kind from my healthfood store. I'll have to get the name for you but the recipe calls for "regular" molasses) 2 large eggs 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 3 cups old fashion oats uncooked 1 cup raisins preheat oven to 350. Stir together flour, soda and cinnamon, set aside. Beat butter and splenda at medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, molasses, and vanilla and beat until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Makes 3 dozen cookies 1 cookie= 130 cals- 18 g carbs- 0g dietary fiber- 8g sugars- 2g protein... not actually the best but better than the calories and sugars in the store bought kind. The low sugar molasses makes a big difference in the sugar grams. -janine
Ramona
on 8/12/05 12:56 pm - KY
I love oatmeal raisin cookies. I want to know do these make you dump? that is the question of whether I can eat these cookiesor not...Because you say its got 8 sugars in it where is it coming from. I will not use the molasses i might use sugar free syru*****t use it at all. so is it coming form the raisins and other stuff mixed?
Most Active