Steps

Lisam724
on 6/8/11 5:11 am - Cheshire, CT
Hello I wanted to know what steps or loops did you have to do to get your Revison. I met with the doctor he told me I would need a revison and and sent me for a upper gi did thats today then after that we would meet again I am seeing next week. I already had a CT Scan and not sure if I should expect going in there and getting a date or more tests what do you think?
Thanks
Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/11 5:34 am
On June 8, 2011 at 12:11 PM Pacific Time, Lisam724 wrote:
Hello I wanted to know what steps or loops did you have to do to get your Revison. I met with the doctor he told me I would need a revison and and sent me for a upper gi did thats today then after that we would meet again I am seeing next week. I already had a CT Scan and not sure if I should expect going in there and getting a date or more tests what do you think?
Thanks
Lisa
It all depends on what revision your seeking and insurance requirements. I'm not sure why you are seeking a revision, but you should know that the duodenal switch is considered the most effective weight loss surgery procedure, both as a primary operation and as a revision www.dssurgery.com/about/publications/duodenal-switch-safe-op eration.pdf
Most Active