Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

Amy_Kleve
on 8/1/11 4:42 am - Adrian, MN
Tomorrow at this time, I will be on the operating table getting my long awaited band to DS revision.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you, for all of your help & support through this journey!

Please send prayers, critters or whatever else you have and think about me tomorrow, I will need them all

I will try to post an update as soon as possible, hopefully with in the week.

Thanks again everyone, take care & God bless!
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

Hislady
on 8/1/11 8:23 am - Vancouver, WA
God bless and best wishes, I'm sure it will go just fine!
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/11 9:07 am
On August 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM Pacific Time, Amy_Kleve wrote:
Tomorrow at this time, I will be on the operating table getting my long awaited band to DS revision.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you, for all of your help & support through this journey!

Please send prayers, critters or whatever else you have and think about me tomorrow, I will need them all

I will try to post an update as soon as possible, hopefully with in the week.

Thanks again everyone, take care & God bless!
Congrats! Best of luck to you.
Band to DS
on 8/1/11 9:17 am, edited 2/3/12 10:19 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

airbender
on 8/1/11 10:21 am
I am very happy and excited for you, please post when you can, a new chapter in your life is coming
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/11 1:07 pm
YAY!  Prayers coming your way!
Sexyvt123
on 8/1/11 9:02 pm
I send all my prayers to you and with you nothing but a safe and fast recovery.  Congrats again.

CindyLyn
on 8/2/11 9:32 am - Evadale, TX
Many prayers going up for you this evening and tomorrow.  I pray for a smooth recovery...... God Bless and keep you!!

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

Most Active