Revising from Band to sleeve in the Morning...

CindyLyn
on 8/15/11 1:21 pm - Evadale, TX
I'll be on the road at 4:30 in the morning... heading to Houston to get rid of this band and get a second chance at life!!  My surgery is scheduled for 9 am but you know how that goes... there is really no telling what time this will really happen.... Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers..... I'll update as soon as I can form a thought...LOL 

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

paulrap
on 8/15/11 11:12 pm
Good luck! Please keep us posted . . .

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

Hislady
on 8/16/11 8:01 am - Vancouver, WA
So happy for you! Best of luck and speedy recovery.
Lori F.
on 8/16/11 9:10 am - Chula Vista, CA
Best Wishes! Can't wait to hear!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
want2bthin
on 8/16/11 1:01 pm - Dutchess County, NY
VSG on 03/07/12
Will keep you in my prayers.  I'm hoping for the same revision to be approved soon.  So far LapBand removal was approved but not the sleeve - UHC thinks I should still do a six month pre-op diet - I think having a Lapband for over 5 years was enough to prove I was on a 'diet'.  In any case I have requested a Peer to Peer review and will appeal if that fails too. 

All the best to you.... keep us posted. 

Susie

Susie

Band to DS
on 8/16/11 11:22 pm, edited 2/3/12 10:40 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

felinemommy
on 8/17/11 1:20 am - NH
I hope your surgery went well.......look forward to seeing you on the losers bench over on the VSG forum!

LilySlim - (TZ0U)

Maintain daily activity levels and practice clean eating........still battling some unhealthy behaviors!

Most Active