Surgery Date Set!

Epthomas59
on 4/29/14 11:51 am

I am nervous and excited. My revision Rny to Rny has been set for 20 May with Dr. Joseph Afram and George Washington University Hospital. Please pray for me. I have such hopes my life will be so much more healthier and exciting!

Epthomas59
on 5/6/14 2:24 am

Upper GI completed, Cardiology competed, Abdominal Sonogram completed, pulmonary exam completed.   Pre-Admission completed then a visit to my primary physician for a quick physical today. One more meeting on 14 May with Dr. Afram with other patients and a quick tour of the bariatric ward then I am set for surgery on 20 May, the first surgery of the day. I am excited and nervous. Revision RNY to RNY. Pouch too big and some scarring causing pain. This should do the trick.

nicoletta84
on 5/7/14 7:33 am

Good luck with ur revision. Mine is tomorro woohoooo

Epthomas59
on 5/7/14 10:48 am

You too! Let me know how things go the second time around. :)

Epthomas59
on 5/12/14 4:38 am

Nicoletta how did your revision surgery go? I have been thinking about you and hope you are healing quickly.

nicoletta84
on 5/13/14 11:41 pm

Hey how are u. My revision went well. I'm already walking a half to a mile a day and Down 9 pounds. I wasn't sold this revision would work because no new malabsorption  of calories. Try and buy gelatein 2o it's jello 20 grams protein the orange is good for me. I'm not getting enough protein in on liquid diet and doctor said can develop a late leak for not healing well.

How's everything going with you?   

Epthomas59
on 5/14/14 1:31 am

You sound like you are doing great!  Keep up the good work.  I am getting nervous but excited.

Roni W.
on 5/10/14 10:31 am - Forty Fort, PA

Wow how exciting! Good luck to you........ I am having a very similar surgery probably in July, but don't have a definite date yet. I'll be looking forward to following your progress!

Roni in PA :)

Roni in PA :)
"Those hairline cracks running through me are stronger than your wholeness. Every stitch on me represents an obstacle I've overcome."
                                                    gu siorraidhbrath

Epthomas59
on 5/11/14 4:06 am

Thank you Roni, I will let you know how well things go. I am super excited!!

j4jules
on 5/14/14 1:45 am

Hi.  My RNY surgery is set for May 20th.  I am both nervous and excited also.  Best wishes to you!!

Most Active
Recent Topics