RNY TO RNY REVISIONERS ?

kaedwards75
on 5/11/14 7:54 am

I have my revision May 5th. 2014.. Im worried about stretching my pouch, but im on full liquids. I feel full sometimes and sometimes i dont.. I not drinking fast but im drinking way more than 4 oz in a sitting? And the full pain is not in my chest anymore its seems to be way lower.. Can anyone relate?

Epthomas59
on 5/13/14 1:42 am

I am scheduled for my RNY to RNY Revision on 20 May. I hope you start feeling better soon.

kaedwards75
on 5/13/14 3:55 am

So went to my dr. and he told me that i should not feel too different as to last time because im a revision and left my stoma larger because i had a lot of scar tissue surrounding it. But my stomach is definitely smaller. Im so glad i got a second chance.. IM FOLLOWING THE RULES!!

Epthomas59
on 5/13/14 5:45 am

I am excited for you!  Let me know your progress on your weight loss and your recovery.

HarvestMoon1974
on 5/13/14 5:53 am - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

I had a revision on May 1, due to complications from my rny that was done in 2005. I am able to drink as much now as I could a few years our. I'm eating less, due to my pouch being made smaller, after a marginal ulcer was removed. I wasn't perfectly compliant with diet and supplements before, but I'm working hard at it now.

" Life is a roller coaster, enjoy the ride"
Carol 378/189/170

Thankful for my little miracles Joshua and Daniel.

kaedwards75
on 5/17/14 11:00 pm

Im 2 weeks out now, i can start soft foods but he said nothing regular for another month. Maybe its in my head but im not feeling restriction. all together with presurgical diet i lost 23 lbs. im not overeating at all, im on protein shakes, ice pops , cream of wheat, 2 egg whites in the morning, i ate the egg whites and i remember from my first surgery I could just eat one. Here im eating two...

Most Active