New here and looking to get a revision done

Jessica O.
on 11/20/14 1:11 pm - Kirkland , WA

Hi! Im Jessica...I am 33 year and had my Gastric Bypass 12 years ago, I was 21.  I lost 250 lbs and gained most back since.  I was never educated on how to use this as a tool  I am now looking at going to get a revision done.  I have an apt on Dec 3rd for the initial consultation.  I am impatient and wi**** was here already as I want to know what the surgeon thinks.  I am looking to go through the Puget Sound Surgical Center.  They have what seems to be an extensive program for during and then after. 

So that is me, that is my story or at least the gist of it.  Looking for new friends to keep in touch with and chat about this. 

Thanks!  

airbender
on 11/22/14 5:18 am

congratulations on your 250lb lose, that is great, sorry it came back, but that is not unusual.   wishing you well

Jessica O.
on 11/24/14 3:33 am - Kirkland , WA

Thank you!  Yes it was quite an accomplishment.  Now hoping to correct and be successful.  :)

Thanks!

Jes O

tiny1
on 12/22/14 1:32 am - Clarksville, TN

Jessica, what did they tell you about getting a revision?

Jessica O.
on 12/22/14 2:31 am - Kirkland , WA

I am going through some tests to see if I can have it done. On January 9th I have an upper endoscopy and that should tell me if I need to get the revision done or just help with the nutrition

Thanks!

Jes O

Most Active
Recent Topics