2nd revision

ladygodiva1228
on 2/26/16 11:03 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Sometimes you just have to put a filter on your brain and filter out the good, bad, and the ugly that can come out of people.  Some also try to be helpful, but don't always write it out the best way. 

Don't be discouraged.  Take what you have learned from your WLS journey so far to help yourself figure out what you need to do to be successful.  Its hard I know, there are days I struggle and I know I will struggle for the rest of my life.  But for the times I struggle I also know that I am not 300lbs anymore so it helps be get through things.   

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Kris G.
on 2/26/16 8:26 pm

I had a band to RNY revision, when I went into my Dr asking about revision and wanted the sleeve he told me that after band the sleeve is not as effective and he would not do it. Others have said their Dr told them the same thing, I trusted him and went with RNY.  Maybe this is why you haven't had much sucess due to it just simply isn't as successful after band. Hope all works out for you

gonemadx3
on 3/6/16 2:35 am - East Peoria, IL

Please take a look at my nightmare. 

-Michele

lap band '05/revision to rny 11/21/07
5'6- hw/276 sw/242 cw/144 gw/140
then- bmi 36-39 now-bmi 24-
NORMAL WEIGHT

"It's  Not Who You Are On The Inside, It's What You Do That Defines You".....

or

Brandy Novak
on 3/6/16 12:58 pm - North Richland Hills , TX

What happened ? 

band07sleeve13
on 3/7/16 12:19 pm

Yep, I have ! I also came here looking for support during that time and found very little unfortunately. People were judgmental and rude.   I was very successful with the band, I LOVED my band but it as most do started causing problems for me.  I revised to sleeve and GAINED 30 lbs!  Because of scar tissue from 6 years banded, my sleeve was made large and stretched easily.  Last April I went to Mexico and revised again to MGB with Dr. Rodriguez, now almost a year later I'm 8 lbs from goal, happy healthy and doing great! 

Brandy Novak
on 3/10/16 2:34 pm - North Richland Hills , TX

So I had my upper GI done and I met with my DR today. It appears my sleeve was done backwards. 

Most Active