WEIGH****CHERS---surgery??

aisha8
on 3/26/11 1:55 am
So on my last post I was saying how I started a new job and my 90 day probation period doesnt end until may plus my pto time doesnt start until august. My doctor is gonna wait to submitt my info to my insurance until july even though im technically done with my supervised diet in APRIL just because I want a september surgery. I  desperately need to stay on point so I was thinking of going to weigh****chers to still try losing while waiting to get surgery....what do you guys suggest or think of weigh****chers

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
babybooo828
on 3/26/11 2:02 am
 I once lost 50 lbs on Weigh****chers and didn't gain the weight back, but then just stopped losing. I think WW is a great program and  as long as you follow the guidlines and are committed, it can help you. My father did WW during the time before his surgery and it really helped him.

Lauren

aisha8
on 3/26/11 3:01 am
yes my goals is just to do it until september. i dont wanna gain what i already lost so thats the reason for doing it . just something to keep me on track.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
keepitoff91
on 3/26/11 3:06 am
WW's is great!  I went on it after my last two boys were born.  It really helped me slim down, as long as you're working the program, it really works.  You learn quickly that the "better" foods you eat, the more you can eat, and still lose weight.  Choose "junk" and you can't eat hardly anything if you want to lose anything.  You get really creative, there are lots of healthy recipies that members will be happy to share, and after awhile junk food will just taste junky.  Three months of failthful dieting and McDonalds french fries tasted like crap.  
1Haute Diva
on 3/26/11 3:09 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 I'm on weigh****chers right now and will more than likely stay on until I have to do the pre-op liquid diet.  The way I see it, the worse that can happen is I don't lose on weigh****chers.. but the best that can happen is I lose well on weigh****chers and end up not wanting to do the surgery (totally not happening but a girl can dream right?) lol.

Going on weigh****chers will not do any harm so I'd say do it if you want :).

- Shaw

birthdaygirl
on 3/26/11 4:38 am - Lithonia, GA
If it works for you like it did for Jennifer Hudson then maybe you won't need surgery....

her lil waist is just amazing!

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
Day_dream_believer
on 3/26/11 5:55 am
I did ww for my 6 month diet. I lost about 20 pounds.  Not great, but better than before.  I still plan on going until my surgery for accountability. 
ktharp89
on 3/26/11 6:31 am - Gaithersburg, MD
I'm planning on going to weigh****chers after I lose all the weight so I can be accountable still. I think if I live a weigh****cher diet after two years out that wouldn't be a bad way to go. My work also pays for it. I did weigh****chers a long time ago and the meetings are great and I lost a good amount of weight.
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 231 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 297 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 150 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 60 views