Frustrated gotta start 6 month diet history again

SKINTY_GODDESS
on 3/29/11 4:06 am - KNOXVILLE, TN
I started this journey last year and did 5 months of diet history with my PCP. At that time I did not have insurnace. I have since then been approved for Medicaid Tenncare. I went to my consulation and was informed that I have to start this 6 month thing all over. I am so frustarted because I haved waited a whole two years and now 6 more months. This sucks

"Always a winner but this time I am a looser"

samsander
on 3/29/11 4:43 am - CA
Would that not be appeal-able....

I mean, history is history, right???

Mary SW 273  CW 158  GW 160

nfarris79
on 3/29/11 5:12 am - Germantown, MD
 Think of it as an investment in your future skinny self? I know it is frustrating to have all your ducks in a row to find out that you have MORE ducks and a NEW row! I'm (fingers crossed) 2 weeks away from surgery but it's been a LONG process!

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/11 5:38 am - AL
I'm doing my six months as well and I about to hit my second month in April so just try to stay focused and these months will fly by. Good Luck!!
Carrie W.
on 3/29/11 7:24 am - KY
Sucks that you have to start over.

I had to do 6 months for my insurance too. I just quit thinking about it. That last checkup nearly got by me!
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 3/29/11 9:35 am

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

mypookiesma
on 3/29/11 11:54 am - SC
Weight Loss Surgery is for LIFE.  What is 6 months in the scheme of the REST of your life.  Don't stress about it. 

I did the 6 months diet, was approved, surgery scheduled and 7 days prior to surgery went in for pre op testing.  Came out with an abnormal EKG....long story short.  I had 2 blockages in my heart.  These were found by the pre op tests.  Had a stent put in to open up my artery.  Had to postpone surgery for 6 more months.....however, my cardiologist said....."Your decision to have bariatric surgery has already saved your life and you haven't even had the surgery".  Six months later I was reapproved for the surgery and on 11/1/10 had RNY.  The additional time I had to wait was more time to make sure that this was something that I was committed to.  Hopefully with surgery I can avoid the strokes and heart attacks that my parents died from.

Good luck in your journey.

Vickie

SKINTY_GODDESS
on 3/30/11 5:02 am - KNOXVILLE, TN
Yes ladies for your post. I guess I need to stop thinking about it . I pray it flies by I had my first appointment today. 5 more months to go. I just know I gotta get it done. The encouragement definately helps.

SKINTY_GODDESS
on 3/30/11 5:11 am - KNOXVILLE, TN
Thanks ladies for your post

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 498 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 480 views