NSV's.....yippeee!

Lizzie S.
on 3/30/11 8:41 am
I realized this morning that I have had 2 NSV's.....

The first one is really TMI, lol......but I noticed it is way easier to wipe my butt :)

And the second is that when I went to drop the dog at the groomer this morning,  I noticed my stomach is now several inches from touching the bottom of the steering wheel! 

I'm down just about 40lbs, but it seems like so much more when I look at the changes.  I'm also wearing clothes I should have donated years ago since they were too small....now I'm glad I didn't.
Lizzie

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/11 8:46 am - Laurel Hill, FL
Too funny!! Congrats!
penguingirl
on 3/30/11 11:45 am
I, too, have noticed those same things with me.  I even giggled about the butt when I realized it!  Love not worrying about fitting into any seats anymore, too! 
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." ~ Henry Ford            5'11"  HW 369/SW 353/GW 209    
Jeanne190
on 3/30/11 11:55 am
Totally understanding about the butt wiping thing and that made me LOL when I read it!  Nice to know we all shared common problems ....and common victories! 
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.  ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Letters to Lucilius

Lizzie S.
on 3/30/11 1:11 pm
Once I realized the butt thing this morning, I've been noticing it each time I use the bathroom, lol.   How pitiful is my life that this was the highlight of my day :)  I'm definitely glad though, that I had a place to share this where someone would understand....my neighbor looked at me like I was a nut when I told her.  I am a nut, but that's a whole 'nuther story :)
Lizzie

Most Active
Recent Topics