Soo I have hives.... Sigh

curvaceousdiva
on 3/31/11 2:07 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Im on claritin and hydrocortisone cream....Im itching AND have it on my arms. thighs, and hands.... Sigh
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Lady Lithia
on 3/31/11 5:41 pm
Last time I got hivves, I couldn't find any topical cream (and I tried them all) to get the itchy to stop.

ICE was my ultimate cure for the "itchies"

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

curvaceousdiva
on 3/31/11 6:28 pm - Hyattsville, MD
 indeed.... the cream actually isnt doing anything to help with the itching..... 
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
slim4three
on 3/31/11 7:17 pm
 I've had chronic hives for years.  The only thing I have found to work is Zyrtec.  Within 2 doses I find substantial relief.  
 HW/Current/Goal
232/148/135
curvaceousdiva
on 3/31/11 7:44 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Will definitely try that since claritin aint work. Thx
Meg_S
on 3/31/11 10:50 pm - Natick, MA
I get allergy shots which results in itchiness. The allergy nurse recommends ice packs and Sarna cream. The Sarna feels really good and takes away the itchiness. Does your doc know what caused the hives? When I was a teenager I went through several months where I would break out in hives all over my body (including my face on my lips and eyes). My doc ended up putting me on a cycle of steroids which finally knocked them out. We never did find out what caused them but I've never had them again.

Highest weight = 272, surgery weight = 240, goal weight = 135   

curvaceousdiva
on 3/31/11 11:15 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Nope I havent gone to the Dr.  I spent the night at a friend's house a thursday, monday and tuesday and noticed them tuesday evening.  Im thinking Im allergic to something at his house.... My twin recommended the hydro and antihistimine.. (she's a pharmacist) 
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 215 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 215 views