What are you eating/doing today? TGIF Edition!

curvaceousdiva
on 3/31/11 6:34 pm - Hyattsville, MD
 Rise and shine OH fam.  Im SOOO glad it's friday.  I have a great weekend planned again.  My place will be ready today so will be in bmore getting keys tmrw and start buying items.  I'm going dancing tonight which I LOVE as well.  Eats for today are pretty similar to yesterday:

slices of hot cheese
smar****er
6 pringles chips
sausage patty with slice of toasted wheat bread with mayo
rest of scalloped potatoes I didnt finish yesterday
final 1/3 of lamb chop I didnt finish
OR order lunch from somewhere
Dinner will be up in the air since Ill be up in bmore  probably some fast food of some sort
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
DisneyLover
on 3/31/11 9:11 pm - WI
good morning!  I also am glad it is Friday.  Long week at work.  End of month and end of quarter = crazy.
No idea on food yet today.  drinking my first glass of milk post work out.  need to get in the shower.

Sarah

KittenLove
on 3/31/11 9:30 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
TGIF! Went and watched My Run last night so kinda tired this morning. Time with hubby tonight, Cracker Barrel breakfast and expo tomorrow morning, and Sunday is the BIG DAY!

My eats today: whatever I friggin feel like. with plenty of fluids in there and nothing that will make me gassy

Meow

Be happy. 

Melissalove3
on 3/31/11 10:52 pm - Portland, OR

I'm working all weekend booooo!!!

B: Greek Yogurt
L: Protein Shake
S: cheese wrapped with Ham
D: leftover chick and veggies

Doing crunch workout video/ and sexy stretch.. The stretching has been helping with my sore muscles.

Mary B.
on 3/31/11 10:57 pm - Southern, MD

TGIF INDEED!

Dont have alot of plans this weekend other than getting back to my walking...if the darn weather would cooperate, a little grocery shopping, and stopping by a friend's horse show. I really need to start cleaning up outside, getting my donations together for Purple Heart and giving the bathroom a good cleaning cause Im feeling the need to paint and redecorate the bathroom.

Anyway, my food for today is:

1. Cookies & Cream, coffee protein mix
2. Going to Panda Express today...I LOVE THEIR ICED TEA!! I need a big bucket of the stuff. I gotta check out the website for what to get.
3. Gonna stop and pick up a rotisserie chicken I think for dinner...and maybe salad or steamed veggies of some sort.

I'll have to see where I am with calories and protein after all that.

Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Kelly S.
on 3/31/11 11:02 pm
Well got part way to work today and after seeing two cars off the road turned around and came home.

So far today coffee, milk, water, and 1/2 an english muffin, scr. egg white/egg.
L:?
D:?

How's that for a plan? I was going to eat out today for lunch but now I am stuck at home.

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

kwinkleman
on 4/1/11 12:00 am - FL
 TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so happy that it is Friday!  I have nothing planned for the weekend but I need some rest and relazation.
B- chocolate protein shake
SN- hot peanuts
L- salad from quiznos....probably the chicken ceaser or the chicken taco salad....decisions decisions
SN-probably the rest of my salad from lunch
D- no clue, I am not cooking tonight so my son is getting left overs.  I will probably have salad, maybe another protein shake!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?