XPOST - Clothes free to good home

OnederlandHereICom
e

on 3/31/11 12:10 am
 I'm in Upstate SC and I have a closet full of clothes too big for me.  Many of these were given to me by a friend who had surgery a couple of months before I did.  These range in sizes - there are a few 16's, most are XL, 1X, 2X, 3X, 18 20, 22, 24, and 26.   There are jeans, dresses, tops, and dress pants.  There's a housecoat and several really nice bamboo nightgowns (3X) from Catherines. There are some sweatshirts, hoodies, and sweatpants too.

I am running out of room in the closet and these need to go to new homes to help someone else out who is making the downward journey.

If you're interested, let me know.  I'd prefer a local pickup - I can meet in Greenville on Saturday or possibly Sunday.

Like the butterfly,  I have the strength and the hope to believe 
In time I will emerge from my cocoon... Transformed. Kirsti A. Dyer, MD, MS

KayCarr
on 3/31/11 1:49 am
It is so wondeful that you are paying it forward.. I wish that I lived near you.. Or could pay for shipping.. I will be starting my new life on the 23 of May.. It seems like so long away.. I started on this journey last July.. But all is approved by my insurance...

I have on small surgery before .. It will be next week.. Then the count down to MAY... i am in a 3 x now..
Have a wonderful day... Hugs

Rejoyce
on 3/31/11 2:22 am - Dayton, OH
I'd love to have the smaller clothes, 1X, XL and 16's as I'm quickly headed that direction, but I live in Ohio.  I would be happy to pay for shipping, if you are interested in packing and shipping.  If not, and you don't get another taker, please consider donating to your local domestic violence shelter.  I run a shelter and we make clothes available to women in shelter and sell what they don't use to raise funds for the program. 

Joyce
Life is just a stage I'm going through...
HW:253  SW: 230  CW: 170  GW: 140

rayjack12
on 3/31/11 10:02 am
GREAT idea!  I've got bags of clothes that my husband is pestering me to give away.  Now I know what to do!
Most Active
Recent Topics