Thanks everyone for your help!

Elizabeth Z.
on 4/7/11 1:02 am - Corning, NY
I just wanna say thanks to everyone that helped me out during my "stuck food" issue last night! I ended up drinking hot peppermint tea, ginger ale and finally inducing vomitting when I couldn't stand it any longer. Although it relieved some pain, it was still there so my husband crushed a percocet and mixed it in a shot glass with warm water for me. That did the trick on relieving the pain. I woke up this morning feeling pretty ok, but sore. Will taking it easy with the chow today, that's for sure! Thanks again... When my husband was running around frantic on what to do, the first thing that popped into my mind was "Get on ObesityHelp and ask. Someone out there will know what to do!" LOL It's funny how this is my go to website for things like that! :)

http://bariatrickitchen.wordpress.com/

siberiancat
on 4/7/11 1:36 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I would also stick with full liquids of soft foods today.  Usually after a stuck episode, my pouch is pretty grouchy.  Just make sure to get all protein and liquids in and let the inflammation (swelling) go down.

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

tcunningham
on 4/7/11 1:50 am - Bay Minette, AL
I just read about your situation a few minutes ago.  I am so glad your pain has resolved and you are feeling better.  Take it easy.

Timeka
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 490 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 535 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 248 views
Recent Topics