What are you eating/doing today? TGIF

curvaceousdiva
on 4/7/11 6:19 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Morning all. Soo glad for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing planned so I can relax. I do have an event to cater but that's just appetizers. Eats for today will be: slices of hot cheese, water, 1/2 shrimp egg foo young patty, cubes of cantaloupe, 1/8 cup mashed potatoes, a packet of peaches and cream oatmeal. Tummy is tender so babying it today.
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Ladycavez
on 4/7/11 8:41 pm
Good morning. I'm not sure of my plans today, but they include either walking on my treadmill or doing "just dance" with my Wii.

As far as eating....my daily staples are LF cottage cheese, crab meat, and FF refried beans with LF shredded cheese.

Tonight, I'm making a cauliflower crust pizza, topped with a few turkey pepperonis and 2% shredded cheese.

Might have some well chewed grapes for a snack later!

TGIF!!!
peanutinpa
on 4/7/11 9:44 pm - Bensalem, PA
TGIF! Looking forward to the weekend.
After the crapfest of carbs that I ate yesterday, I am back to basics today. I have to get over this emotional eating issue that I have. It is beginning to take over.
Planned food for the day -
Breakfast - Greek yogurt w/fruit (15 protein)
Lunch - Buffalo Chicken Wrap (33 protein)
Dinner - Grilled Tilapia (20 protein)
Snack - Cottage Cheese (14 protein)
Lots of water. Have a great day everybody!
Baltimorebabe813
on 4/7/11 10:15 pm - Nottingham, MD
I am hating the rain, wi**** was nice out like yesterday... oh well suppose to get into the 80s next weeks so I already have a cute spring dress picked out.

Not much for this weekend, 5K tomorrow morning, carnival with the niece and nephew tomorrow evening, and then the farmers market on Sunday... it will be nice to relax this weekend because work has been really trying this week.

Eats for the day:
Breakfast 3 egg whites with pepper jack cheese (28g protein)
Morning Snack: coffee with 1 cup of milk and flavor grove cocoa and cinnamon almonds (15g protein)
Lunch: Salad with baby spinach, grape tomatoes, goat cheese, and 3 oz of chicken breast  & a nature valley dark chocolate granola thin(26g protein)
Snack: chobani champion and honey bell orange (10g protein)
Dinner: Don't know quite yet - maybe baked catfish??

Total protein 79 plus dinner

Kelly S.
on 4/7/11 10:20 pm
TGIF and it's my last day at this job. I have mixed feelings and have been emotional eating and having insomnia for over a week now.  It must stop, but I forgot my breakfast so I had to stop and get something on the way in!

PreB: coffee
B: inside of a breakfast sandwich
L: leftover teriyaki chix, veggies, and a few bites of rice
D: leftover steak and salad

Somewhere in there my greek yogurt and strawberries I forgot to bring!

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

KittenLove
on 4/7/11 10:27 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
TGIF!

- choc peanut butter protein shake
- Starbucks latte right now
- two apples today
- leftover garlic buttertilapia with veggie quesadilla
- dinner will be something light (out)

meow

Be happy. 

Elizabeth Z.
on 4/7/11 10:41 pm - Corning, NY
Good morning! Weather is on the rise to become great! Yesterday was georgous and I got a LOT of yard work done (with the munchkins' help). I hope today turns out to be just as nice!

eats are:
PreB: coffee
B: oatmeal packet, slice of salt rising toast
s: 3/4 cup kashi go lean cereal... dry
L: bagel thin toasted with ham slices & american cheese
s: cheese slices, 1/4 granny smith apple & a couple of Ritz
D: not too sure yet... this has been a little tricky lately
s: chobani

http://bariatrickitchen.wordpress.com/

Hope V.
on 4/7/11 11:23 pm - MN
Well its back to work for me after 6 glorious days off. The fact that I had to spend them moving into my new apartment doesnt even bother me. I forgot how fun it is to decorate! Anywho since I've been off so has my food intake I have been a BAD!!!  Girl.
B: Protien coffee
s: friut
L turkey sandwich on flat bread
S string cheese
D lite n fit chicken alfredo

curvaceousdiva
on 4/7/11 11:36 pm - Hyattsville, MD
your weight loss is GREAT chica... my daughter started around your weight at 340... hope she is as successful as you are
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
BusyBri
on 4/8/11 2:25 am - Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm getting a stricture fixed today..  Can't eat or drink till after.. so tonight i hoping for something other then pureed foods.  I
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 282 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views