what are you eating/doing today? wednesday!

curvaceousdiva
on 4/12/11 10:29 pm - Hyattsville, MD
I'm late as hell be back
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 10:55 pm - TX
Six weeks out today. Trying to change things up a bit and eat MORE calories today to break out of a stall. So far I have had a protein shake with a tablespoon of peanut butter added; and some colby cheese. Not sure about lunch and dinner yet but trying to get in 800 calories vs. 600 that has been my norm; and get more exercise today.
Elizabeth Z.
on 4/12/11 11:04 pm - Corning, NY
Good morning! Not much happening today... rainy and cold. bleh!

today my eats are:
preB: iced tea w/ lemon
B: protein shake
s: Gatorade Zero
L: protein shake
s: iced tea w/ lemon
D: chobani
s: SF cinnamon bun pudding cup

http://bariatrickitchen.wordpress.com/

Mary B.
on 4/12/11 11:07 pm - Southern, MD

Good Morning everyone!

I just have to say that I LOVE it when my daughter calls me Mom in front of the birth woman and when she is talking to the birth woman, she still refers to me as Mom...makes me so happy. She knows who her 'real' mother is

Not so good news, the protein shakes are starting to get to me again. Maybe I just need to change things up a bit.

Food for today is:

1. Cookies & Cream protein with unsweet Almond milk
2. Squid salad...this is becoming an addiction. At least its only 180 calories and 12 grams protein.
3. Greek yogurt w/ Kashi Go Lean Crunch
4. Not sure whats for dinner. Spending girl time with one of my BFF's :)

Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Kelly S.
on 4/12/11 11:09 pm
I love that too!  I have two DDs and didn't have the pleasure of giving birth to them but they are mine through and through.

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

Mary B.
on 4/12/11 11:15 pm - Southern, MD
ABSOLUTELY!! It is pretty cool!

Mine is 16 and has seen all the strings. The birth woman is pretty useless when it comes to being a parent.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Kelly S.
on 4/13/11 1:07 am
Yeah, mine took their Mother out for her birthday a few weeks ago and she blurted out "I should get Mother of the Year" and they both said "why?" she said "because I got invited to go on a cruise the week before your (oldest DD) wedding and I turned it down" LOLOLOL!  Oldest DD said "uh, you should WANT to be here in case I need your help, I'm not giving you an award"

Love it!

Kelly S.
on 4/12/11 11:10 pm
This morning I got to my new job a little late, but it was all good because no one else was here either! LOL

PreB; water
B: click, unjury, and almond milk
S: eggbites
L: leftover salad and/or some haddock
D:? mystery still I am thinking something warm and comforting though as it is cold here today.

Bill O.
on 4/12/11 11:17 pm, edited 4/12/11 11:18 pm - NC
 Pre gym -  1 scoop isopure zero carb with 8 oz 1/2% milk
Post gym - same as pre gym
Lunch - protein shake with cucumbers on the side (have to have something to chew :)  )
Dinner - protein shake while the rest of the family eats what I cook on the grill :(
snacks will be either low fat string cheese or 100 cal cheddar pack

forgot to mention... at least 100 oz of water throughout the day
M U.
on 4/12/11 11:19 pm
Ahh, those were the days when I had to work hard to get enough calories in! LOL Not anymore folks! :) I'm still tracking! Feel like I'm talking to myself here but that's ok. I just need to do it! 
Today my mouth is incredibly sore (had braces put on yesterday) so it's going to be all soft foods and liquids.

B- iced coffee, scrambled eggs
L- soup? ricotta bake? refried beans with cheese? 
D- probably soup
S- Protein shake (probably Click)

I'm aiming for around 1200-1400 calories and 80-100 gms protein each day. I have no idea if that will jump start my losses or not, but we'll see. I typically walk/hike 3 miles a day, at least 4-5 days per week but my schedule is wonky this week cause my walking partner is in a training class. I'm trying to do other stuff like my mini trampoline, but it's not been a great exercise week. :(

Have a great day!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 570 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 292 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?