1st Week Post-Op

1SushiDiva
on 5/4/11 11:36 pm - MD
I had my first weigh-in today and I lost a cool 13 lbs.. I was like wow! Soo excited..

I updated my tickler but it doesnt seem to update in the signature humm..

purr
on 5/4/11 11:39 pm
Great Job! I'm 2 weeks out and just reached 13 lost today also ,so you are way ahead of me

SharByTheSea
on 5/5/11 12:22 am
I am right there with you...down 11 lbs and doing great and actually feeling really good...out all day yesterday...went out for Asian food...had Egg Drop soup..(OK per Dr)taste soooooo good..brought some home..just a little change from the boring shakes and protein drinks....luck to us all on the journey.

LapBand: 10/2004
RealizeBand: 02/2009
Revision: LapBand/RNY 04/26/2011
tbyrd106071
on 5/5/11 12:29 am - NC
I am schedule for surgery on 5/25. I am trying to fill out my leave request sheet. I was wondering how long did you take off from work. Do you feel 2 weeks is plenty of time if I have a desk job ? Just curious.
LENAKAY
on 5/5/11 12:35 am - BUNN, NC
I HAD SURGERY 4/6 MY DR LET ME COOME BACK TO WORK ON 5/2. I HAVE A DESK JOB AS WELL. HE SAID HE PREFERRED 3 WEEKS TO GIVE YOU & YOUR NEW BODY TIME TO AJUST

1SushiDiva
on 5/5/11 12:57 am - MD
How do you feel LenaKay?

And also you have to get adjusted to the new way of eatting so being home is best..

LENAKAY
on 5/5/11 1:04 am - BUNN, NC
FEELING PRETTY GOOD, STILL TRYING TO GET ALL THE PROTEIN IN. & FLUIDS

1SushiDiva
on 5/5/11 1:22 am - MD
Yeah see thats an issue with me too.. The protein drinks I drink have 30 G of protein I try to drink two a day.. I guess the rest will come with my meals.. I have to have at least 70 a day..

LENAKAY
on 5/5/11 1:36 am - BUNN, NC
I HAVE MY 4 WK  FOLLOWUP TOMORROW, SO I AM SLOWLY INTRODUCING REGULAR FOODS. THAT IS MAKING IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING. I AM STILL HAVING A PROTEIN SHAKE FOR BREAKFAST (32G) BUT AM STILL HAVING TROUBLE HITTING THAT 80 G MARK
 AND CONGRATS ON THE  WEIGHT, i WEIGHED MONDAY AND HAVE LOST 20 SINCE SURGERY.  HAVEN'T WEIGHED IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS. MOTHER NATURE IS ABOUT TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE AND I DON'T WANT TO GET DISCOURAGED

1SushiDiva
on 5/5/11 3:46 am - MD
Come on LenaKay you can do it sip sip sip try a few of this suggestions:

DeCafe Coffee
Powerade O
Unsweetened Jello
Edy's no sugar added icepops

Those all have lots of water in them..

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?