Kind of a personal question? Women related.

ShelbieAT
on 5/4/11 4:04 pm
Okay, so I am wondering what to expect after losing the weight. Will I lose my breasts? I have a DD now. I really don't want to lose them completely. Is this weird I am worried about that? Has anyone gone through this or have some advice? Thanks a bunch. :)

-Shelbie
skabets112
on 5/4/11 4:12 pm
I've lost 70 lbs, and I've lost a little in the chest, but not much. My hubby says he can't see much of a difference.

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"  Phil 4:13

ShelbieAT
on 5/4/11 4:22 pm
Congrats on the 70lbs loss. That is awesome. And thank you for the infomation. I a having my surgery next month. I am just so nervous about that. LOL. Out of all the things I am worried about, the size of my head and my chest are th worst. Haha. But thank you for the reasurance. Best of luck to you. God bless.
floatinghearts1
on 5/4/11 4:57 pm - Fresno, CA
I was 310 day before surgery and less than 6 months later I'm 203. I went from a 46 E or F to a 38 DDD. So I haven't lost thaaaaat much boobage, but a fair amount. I'm way saggy, but I was saggy before because the girls were so big, so it doesn't really bother me at all. I expect to probably lose another cup size before I'm done, and that will be fine too.

kelly_hope
on 5/4/11 5:27 pm - Marysville, WA
Totally not weird to ask! I'm hoping I don't lose too much, because they've always been a part of me... weird I know.

I told hubby that the tummy tuck may be covered by insurance (when I'm at that point), but he's paying for the breast lift. I want size and perkiness. lol
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

bunnyandbubby
on 5/4/11 6:34 pm - Henderson, NV
 I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones.  I went from a 46DD to 34B (and that's a stretch... according to Victoria's Secret, I'm really an A... but I refuse!!).  My chest has completely deflated.  I never gave it one thought beforehand, because I didn't think I cared at all.  HOWEVER, I'm pretty insecure about it now.  

To be honest, I have seen a lot of people who were fine and didn't lose too much boobage.  I wasn't so lucky.  I definitely wouldn't trade in all my success for bigger, perkier boobs, though... heck, I can always buy myself some new ones!  

ANDREA 

HW 290/GW 159 (reached 2/19/11)/CW 142

regina71
on 5/4/11 8:32 pm
I was a DD (or thought  I was before surgery) and was wearing a 52DD.  I have saggy boobage now.

I went to a professional bra fitter and got fitted for the proper size bra and now wear a 38F (Imagine my shock to go up in cup!)

I basically have saggy boobage since surgery without a bra, the a good fitting bra can make you look fabulous :)
TheButterflye
on 5/4/11 10:40 pm - Prince Georges County, MD
It goes without saying that you will lose some of your breast. Not to be "smart", but getting RNY is usually for the purpose of becoming smaller. I guess I kind of was the same way about my scar. I had nice skin on my midriff with no prior surgery, I was a bit bothered about the scar, BUT I had to tell myself- WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WORE YOUR MIDRIFF OUT?? (I was a kid) and I also had to think of the reward. There are always plastics!!

sonnieN
on 5/4/11 10:43 pm - grand rapids, MI
It really depends on if your boobs are mostly breast tissue or fat. Mine apparently were all fat and even in a DD were very saggy. I went down to a C but that was mostly skin. After my lift I would have been about a B if I didn't get the implants.
Elizabeth Z.
on 5/5/11 12:17 am - Corning, NY
I too was unlucky! I went from 36C to (a very humble whisper) 32small B... I probably should be in an A cup now but, I REFUSE to buy/wear the same size bras as my 13yr old! So, I did what anyone else who can't afford implants would do... I bought a super bra that "increases cup by 2 sizes" type bra. I look like a lady again! I just wished they'd make these type of bras in a sports model for the gym! I hate to blend in with the boys ya know?!

http://bariatrickitchen.wordpress.com/

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 238 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 354 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 107 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 237 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 131 views