Finally on the Losing Bench!

ashli H.
on 6/8/11 10:20 pm - NY
So I had my surgery on Monday and stayed at the hospital untill yesterday afternoon. To be honest the first two days were HELL!! I was second guessing my decision and blah blah blah. . . ! but today I am felling immensely better the pain has calmed down and now I am just worried about getting all the liquids in and taking my multivitamins. Does anyone have any suggestions an easy way to get the liquids in?

Sw: 241 Weight on SD: 221 GW: 130        
losing-jennifer
on 6/8/11 10:42 pm
I had surgery Monday too. It was bad until I began passing gas yesterday and the pain cut down in half. The last two days I've gotten all my liquids in and yesterday all my protein through shakes. It was a lot of work though! Full time job it feels like. I'll be interested to see how others have done it.
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

Melissalove3
on 6/10/11 3:53 am - Portland, OR
Welcome looser!!! Just be prepared that the first week sucks!!! Then you start to feel better, then you start loosing lots of weight and it just keeps getting better. Know that the first couple of weeks you will NOT get all your protein or your water in, its OK just keep sipping and be patient eventually you will...

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views