Do women lose their chest??

tamtully71
on 6/10/11 7:04 am

I am just wondering if you lose weight in your breast??  I am very heavy up top and would love it if I lost down a couple of cup sizes!!!!  I am having RNY in July...

Dee2011
on 6/10/11 7:08 am - PA
Yes, we do.  Good luck with your surgery.
azambesi
on 6/10/11 7:09 am - Milton, FL
I'm almost 4 weeks out and the girls are definitely shrinking! My husband is not a happy camper :) Personally, I would like to lose some off my hips and butt... hoping that starts soon.

Good Luck!

Aletheia

Brenda S.
on 6/10/11 7:17 am - Champlin, MN
Yep, we sure do.  I lost about 2 cup sizes, a little more than I would have liked to, but it's worth it. 

Never make somebody a priority when they only consider you an option.

tamtully71
on 6/10/11 7:23 am
That is one thing that I am really looking forward to :)  I have had big boobs since the 6th grade!!!  I went from a training bra to a cup over night and now I am in a D cup... I told my husband I would give anything to be a B cup and that is no joke!!  They make my shoulders and back hurt!!  I was a tomboy when I was around the age of 8- 12 and then I got boobs I hated them lol!!!!  I am hoping that they will shrink, but I fear the sagging :(
Koko M.
on 6/10/11 7:22 am - Albany, CA
*sigh*

Oh my, yes, you do.
I've gone from a 44DD to a sloppy 38C, and my boobs are just... well, sad. I'm looking at a way to finance getting them bobbed when I finish losing and my weight has stabilized. No implants, just get them off my stomach and back up onto my chest. Right now they are, no lie, like 3" thick and 8" long.

I think that it varies woman to woman, though, like almost everything else. In my family the woman are not large busted, so my bra size and boobalage were probably more a result of being obese than of simply being big in the boobs. Which would seem to imply that if you are from a busty family, you may keep most of your boobs, with just a little deflation.

Good luck with your RnY!

Koko   

HW-291 :: 1st WLS consult-281 :: Surgery-263 ::  GW-154 :: CW-151 :: In my dreams - 138

Samantha.M
on 6/10/11 7:23 am - Germany
 Nooo!!! I barely have anything as it is. Even though most women my size have some good sized girls mine, sadly are not. I'm going to end up flat chested. Lousy genetics lol
Proud army wife and mom of 2 ♥       
tamtully71
on 6/10/11 7:27 am

All the women in my family have large girls... I so hope that I will lose them lol!!!  Everyone thinks I am crazy, but I tell them to tote around 18 pounds on their chest all day an see what it feels like... I am just excited to be able to have the surgery done!!  Thank you dear ladies for your input :) 

Laura in Texas
on 6/10/11 7:30 am
Most of us do!!  I've been a DDD since I was 13.  I'm still a DDD, but it's all excess skin.  I'm about to get a breast lift and the surgeon said I'll most likely be a B cup afterwards. I'm looking forward to that!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Sasrah1972
on 6/10/11 7:44 am - NY
Deflation. I was a 42DD before surgery. 3 weeks out and I just bought a 38D which while a bit snug around the band size is already much more comfortable than my too big stretched out bras.
Most Active
Recent Topics